Sounds is on everybody's radar, yes. There's no timeline, and there's no agreement on who is going to do it - obviously I want it and am in the running for sure, but there are some (much) bigger names than me out there interested, so no word on how it'll shake out. The guys seem to want to keep it on CCR, but like I've said in the past it's a complicated situation.

So the good news is either way it sounds like it's going to happen.

Very VERY good news. Thanks Mike! Here's hoping you get it!

Very VERY good news. Thanks Mike! Here's hoping you get it!

Either way, I can promise that whoever ends up putting it together, when it comes out it's going to be done right. Lots of good LPs. So it's all good by me. 

PS: BUY KINGPRINCE AT ONE OF THESE FINE RETAILERS

http://thunderbeardrecords.bigcartel.com/product/cassino-kingprince

http://collectiveconfusionrecords.bigcartel.com/product/cassino-kingprince-2xlp-second-press

Sounds is on everybody's radar, yes. There's no timeline, and there's no agreement on who is going to do it - obviously I want it and am in the running for sure, but there are some (much) bigger names than me out there interested, so no word on how it'll shake out. The guys seem to want to keep it on CCR, but like I've said in the past it's a complicated situation.

So the good news is either way it sounds like it's going to happen.

Regardless if you get it or not, thanks for helping make it a reality. So pumped for this!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy howdy. For ONE WEEK ONLY.... Casey and I just threw these puppies on sale for $10 each. This will absolutely be the cheapest you'll be able to get them - get on it! 

Let's sell these out, eh?

In my webstore, I'm down to 17 total copies spread across two colors (green is entirely sold out)

Thunderbeard has all three colors available in super limited quantities.

so......since I had all the first variants and a Test Press.....I hadn't bother with purchasing any of this second pressing, in hopes to give everybody a shot at picking these up.....but with a $10 price tag....I guess I'll now have 6 copies of this record.....i feel so dumb for owning so many copies...

so......since I had all the first variants and a Test Press.....I hadn't bother with purchasing any of this second pressing, in hopes to give everybody a shot at picking these up.....but with a $10 price tag....I guess I'll now have 6 copies of this record.....i feel so dumb for owning so many copies...

dont feel too dumb, you could have waited for the thing to go live so you could pay twice as much

I just ordered a Kingprince and Acceptance. Yo Casey, pleas make sure no Beard hair accidentally falls in my mailer. Thanks

I can't promise anything.

I sprained my ankle Friday night riding a bicycle. It is a mega-sprain (probably torn), so I have been in bed all weekend. All of the Cassino and weekend orders will be heading out on Monday. 

All orders went out today for everything Thunderbeard related, but that included the 8 or so orders I got over the weekend (except for Birdwell's, but I contacted him about his peculiar address). 

I am out of green, out of creme, and down to 15 total copies of this on black. 

I am assuming this won't be repressed, seeing as there are now 600+ copies of this out there, but I could be wrong. Regardless, get it while you can. $10 til Friday. Then if I am not mistaken, these will be going up to $15 until they're gone. 

Don't make us raise our prices.