Cassino/John Nolan TEST PRESS RAFFLE ends 2/14!

collectivemike

..and the winners are: 

Cassino - janer05 and corbett.neil7

John Nolan - Kevin ! and buffbloom

Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll these packed up and sent your way. Thanks everyone for participating!

Hey guys,

As you may or may not know, I have a pretty big year planned for Collective Confusion, all the while still working to repay some debts from my previous years. So, to help pay for all of the stuff I have planned, I've decided to raffle off TWO EACH of the following test presses (all four I found while preparing for the Kingprince repress in the back of my closet):

- Cassino - Kingprince (FIRST PRESS with GREEN jacket, limited to 25 - numbers are crossed out and replaced with TP)

- John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions) (with a blank jacket, signed by John, jacket numbered /5)

$5 per entry. No limit to how many times you can enter.

Every penny you guys kick in for this will go to label expenses. I'm a little wary of doing this but it really will help me keep the lights on over here, so hopefully you guys will cut me some slack.

If you want to enter, PayPal [email protected] and put in the message your username AND WHICH RECORD YOU WANT. Ie if you send me ten dollars but only want the Cassino test press, make sure you put Cassino x 2.

Contest will be CLOSED SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 14th AT 9:30 AM

I will update this list with who has entered and for which record as the entries come in. I'm happy to respond to any questions in this thread here.

ENTERED FOR CASSINO:

Ian Rees x2

janer05 x3

abme87 x1

blahdiblah x2

shifres x6

Spaghetti x2

Kevin ! x2

edgecorekid x2

Higginsrj x1

corbett.neil7 x2

ENTERED FOR JOHN NOLAN:

blahdiblah x2

Kevin ! x3

buffbloom x4

PS - here are some of the things I'm trying to raise money for:

- The Bothers EP
- Kingprince repress

- John Nolan Solo Tour Limited Prints/merch (with extras going up online after the tour

- A compilation record and print with 100% of proceeds going to Occupy Sandy (Hurricane Sandy relief group here in NYC) - will have previously unreleased tracks and B-sides by CCR artists + friends!!!

- Hopefully some Cassino studio time

...and that's just stuff I have planned through the summer.

So if you enter, you'll be helping not only Collective Confusion, but also charity!

- John Nolan Solo Tour Limited Prints/merch (with extras going up online after the tour

I love that the extras will be going up after the tour. Was planning a trip to the east coast to try to catch the tour... But unfortunately won't make it out there until April. If you happen to make shirts, I wouldn't hate it if you made some xs girl sizes available. Nothing worse than seeing shirts I want that I know will never fit me.

I love that the extras will be going up after the tour. Was planning a trip to the east coast to try to catch the tour... But unfortunately won't make it out there until April. If you happen to make shirts, I wouldn't hate it if you made some xs girl sizes available. Nothing worse than seeing shirts I want that I know will never fit me.

There will be extras assuming we don't sell out. So I can't say 100% 

Bump for the evening crowd