Blind Melon S/T Deluxe Vinyl Repress Coming

I know a lot of people have had this in the "items that should be repressed on vinyl" thread, so here you go.

Yesterday, this was posted on the Blind Melon website/forum and Facebook page;

"As of now, the band plans to re-release the self titled album on Vinyl. This will be a double record. Sides 1, 2 and 3 will consist of the band's multi-platinum 1992 release (remastered). Side 4 will consist of Blind Melon's first studio recording "Sippin' Time Sessions". 

There is no release date as of yet.

Brad Smith (of Blind Melon) stated: "the mastering sounds great!!!"

This is one of the very few bands that I distinctly recall being my introduction to music. Not in the sense of exploring genres and appreciating song writing... but literally hearing music for the first time. I have solid memories of stumbling out into the living room at 04:00 AM as a toddler, only to find my dad sitting in the middle of the living room, watching MTV at a low volume. Being bathed in the colors and sounds of No Rain's music video is one of my earliest recollections. I can't say I bothered to explore them too much, over the years, but I'm happy for anyone who's stoked on this repress.