W I N N E R P I C K E D**** Shone Print Raffle (Hand Numbered 61/82)

tokimedo

ugh. this woman i stayed with after the show is essentially holding this print hostage from me.

i didnt want to take it with me, cause i didnt have a poster tube and didnt want it to get damaged, so i told her id send a poster tube and have her ship it down. now shes saying its too much of an inconvenience to go out of her way to send it to me, so im going up to new york on monday to personally get it myself. but shes saying shes gonna ignore my calls and shes busy all day. she then said that if i want the print, i have to buy her a $250 vaporizer. i said no and she goes "its funny when you need a favour its all good but when i need one you cant"....how is that a favour, isnt that fucking blackmail?

fucking christ. well see what happens i guess. worst case scenario she doesnt give it back to me, i refund the money to everyone, and then just donate out of my own pocket. 

the worst part is she is like 31 and acting like an 11 year old. people need to grow up. shes pretty much fucking stealing from charity.

is she just acting shitty for no reason? or do you guys have a history? You don’t have to answer that... it’s obviously no one’s business here, but oh my god is it ever true when they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Toki - I don't think leaving her number up is appropriate. I'll ask it to come down. As a solution ask her if I can meet her to get it. Problem solved. If she's hard up for money I'll give her a fiver for the subway rides or whatever. If she let you stay with her there must be a bit of decency in her since she opened up her home.

ive got the most genius idea, and maybe (probably) its immature but fuck it...

im gonna go to the apple store and text her from every phone saying "dont steal from charity". 

also to those involved in the raffle, worst case scenario i send you guys your funds back and just donate out of pocket.