andy.

I am looking to buy or trade for any of the following records. Take a look at my tradelist and let me know if you're interested in anything. Most of the ones listed are for sale/trade.

ALSO: I have some Portugal. The Man. b/w prints that I bought from a show a year or two ago. All I know about them is that someone in the band drew them. If anyone is interested, let me know. I can take some pictures n stuff.

The Wonder Years

• Came Out Swinging (PENDING)
  • Suburbia: IGYAANIM (PENDING)
  • The Upsides

You, Me And Everyone We Know

• Some Things Don't Wash Out (cassette)
  • Things Are Really Weird Right Now (test press)

That's cool. But again, I'm going to have to pass. Thanks though.

you said youd have to pass because your ymaewk records arent in hand. funny thing is you were sent 2 emails saying that they shipped. also even if you bought stuff from me paypal has your back if i "scam" you

regardless I don't know anybody else selling this cassette

you said youd have to pass because your ymaewk records arent in hand. funny thing is you were sent 2 emails saying that they shipped. also even if you bought stuff from me paypal has your back if i "scam" you

regardless I don't know anybody else selling this cassette

You're right, I did state that. Saying they shipped still doesn't put them in my hand, just means they're finally on their way. But at this point, I've decided to just not do business with you in general regardless if Paypal has my back. 

As for the cassette,

Lolz ok

I'll just have to keep looking. I'm not in too much of a rush to buy one anyway.

You're right, I did state that. Saying they shipped still doesn't put them in my hand, just means they're finally on their way. But at this point, I've decided to just not do business with you in general regardless if Paypal has my back.

As for the cassette,

I'll just have to keep looking. I'm not in too much of a rush to buy one anyway.

I love this man.