Deftones Live Vinyl compilation announced!

I'm sure if they had put more songs on it, it'd be around $20 for no real reason. This may be the only one of the set I end up getting, just cause it has Teething. Unless there are more enticing things on the other eras (a live version of MX would probably sucker me into the next one, actually).

• 2 weeks later...

From their official website email list.

I love how when someone posts an answer to a question, people automatically think they're full of shit.

My apologies... you've always seemed like a straight shooter, but sarcasm doesn't come across well on the Internet and this forum is pretty notorious for it... Like I said, I didn't think you were, but figured I'd ask if you were fucking with me just to make sure.

I subscribed to their mailing list a few days ago, but it must have been announced before I signed up.

Fortunately I'll be seeing Les Claypool's Duo de Twang Monday night, so I may be up at 10 PST.

Thanks for the info.

My apologies... you've always seemed like a straight shooter, but sarcasm doesn't come across well on the Internet and this forum is pretty notorious for it... Like I said, I didn't think you were, but figured I'd ask if you were fucking with me just to make sure.

I subscribed to their mailing list a few days ago, but it must have been announced before I signed up.

Fortunately I'll be seeing Les Claypool's Duo de Twang Monday night, so I may be up at 10 PST.

Thanks for the info.

Understandable. Plus I am a pretty big asshole but I only bullshit about things when it comes to crappy "board heavyweight" bands. 

Deftones: Live: Volume 1- Selections from Adrenaline - One disc vinyl 12" EP

Songs from Adrenaline hand-picked by Deftones and recorded live at Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo, New York, on Oct. 13, 1996. The initial release in a series of seven vinyl exclusive releases. Cut for vinyl by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering Studios from the original live analogue sources and pressed on both 120 and 180 gram highest-quality vinyl at Record Technology Inc. You can go to www.recordstoreday.com to find the nearest location.If you're in Europe, go here.

Deftones.com Exclusive Version

The 180g version of Live: Volume 1- Selections from Adrenaline will be available only at Deftones.com on Monday at 10AM PST. Check back at Deftones.com for more information.

Deftones: Live: Volume 1- Selections from Adrenaline - One disc vinyl 12" EP

Songs from Adrenaline hand-picked by Deftones and recorded live at Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo, New York, on Oct. 13, 1996. The initial release in a series of seven vinyl exclusive releases. Cut for vinyl by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering Studios from the original live analogue sources and pressed on both 120 and 180 gram highest-quality vinyl at Record Technology Inc. You can go to www.recordstoreday.com to find the nearest location.If you're in Europe, go here.

Deftones.com Exclusive Version

The 180g version of Live: Volume 1- Selections from Adrenaline will be available only at Deftones.com on Monday at 10AM PST. Check back at Deftones.com for more information.

Can't seem to find this information anywhere. Is this going to just pop up in their store at 10AM PST at Deftones.com?