May be moving soon. help me out with info

You wait 5 years to leave a state if you're incarcerated. Otherwise, 5 months should do the trick. 

haha well I guess I'm only staying for my job. We have these pure michigan commercials about lakes and maple syrup and stuff. I was walking through a parking lot the other day and a plastic bag blew in my face. that's the true pure michigan.

• 4 months later...

appleton wisconsin, where the men are men, and so are the women.

i'm still finding this pretty damn hilarious.

also, looks like chandler, az is in the running (mostly because jimmythescumbag is hinting so we can hang, start jamming, going to shows. but the first time i wake up and he's cooking pancakes with only a "kiss the chef" apron on to cover himself i'm out.. :P

damn, minneapolis is looking enticing too. might just move to az, then wait till winter ends and go to minneapolis/burlington..stiil having talked to my aunt or cousins though. should probably do that soon. 

i really just want to get the fuck out of austin and see new things, but this time i'm planning a little more and not buying a ticket and moving on a whim like i did when i moved to portland.. though if someone offered me a job there, i'd be moving there in a second. fuckin' love that place and know the city pretty well. not to mention the bus and railway systems are top notch.

i just wanna see new things. meet new people and make new friends to go to shows with. i only have 1 friend here that i regularly go to shows with. everyone else apparently grew up and doesn't listen to punk rock. and my coworkers all like radio rock eg: no i don't want to go see mumford and sons with you god damnit!