I'm looking to sell these. Preferably as a bundle, but I realize that may be unrealistic. Make an offer and we can go from there...

• Brand New - Daisy - Black vinyl

• Brand New - Deja Entendu - Black vinyl

• Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me - 3000 copies - White vinyl

• Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon - 100 copies - White vinyl

So $1000 for the lot. Daisy is still available for $20. So thats $980. Divide that by three and it's roughly about $327 per record. TDAG has never reached that high. Deja averages $250. Also there's a YFW test press up for $350.

I think you're very overpriced. Also you're quite rude. 

I love how Kevin tries to buy EVERY copy of TDAG for $60.

Because I don't wanna pay $150 for something that 3000 copies of just one color, with a hundred other colors. I've owned, I think, three copies? The first was a black copy, which I traded to Keith as a present for his pregnant wife. The second was a white copy which I sold to... wait a minute, you! For $55, I believe, after I traded $60 worth of City & colour records for it. The third was a blue/black copy that I traded to Blanchard after paying $70 for it.

If you want my eBay, here you go.

http://myworld.ebay.com/kforkevin7777

Because I don't wanna pay $150 for something that 3000 copies of just one color, with a hundred other colors. I've owned, I think, three copies? The first was a black copy, which I traded to Keith as a present for his pregnant wife. The second was a white copy which I sold to... wait a minute, you! For $55, I believe, after I traded $60 worth of City & colour records for it. The third was a blue/black copy that I traded to Blanchard after paying $70 for it.

If you want my eBay, here you go.

http://myworld.ebay.com/kforkevin7777

I first read this as you trading a copy of TDAG in exchange for his pregnant wife.