FS: BTBAM, TDWP, ABR, ADTR

kingnikko5

Even though I'm not too fond of the idea of selling these records. I am in a spot where I need to put some funds together and this is my "powerhouse" list that will have to take a back seat for now. Here is my entire BTBAM collection along with a couple other great records that are as equally hard for me to part with. When I can put together the money I need from this sale I will close the auction. So shoot me your offers. Thanks guys

A Day to Remember - Homesick | Gray Putty | x/816 | SEALED

August Burns Red - Constellations | Black | x/1000

Between The Buried And Me - Alaska | Red | x/510

Between The Buried And Me - Between The Buried And Me | Clear/Grey Smoke | x/150 | SEALED

Between The Buried And Me - Colors | Orange | x/300

Between The Buried And Me - Colors | Yellow (Hot Topic Exclusive) | x/690

Between The Buried And Me - Silent Circus | Red | x/133

Between The Buried And Me - The Great Misdirect | Grey Swirl (Hot Topic exclusive) | x/500

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax Part II: Future Sequence | Marbled Blue/Marbled White | xxx/xxx | SEALED

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues | Transparent Green | x/250

The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues | Mint Green | x/100

The Devil Wears Prada - With Roots Above And Branches Below | Blue | xxx/xxx?

Even though I'm not too fond of the idea of selling these records. I am in a spot where I need to put some funds together and this is my "powerhouse" list that will have to take a back seat for now. Here is my entire BTBAM collection along with a couple other great records that are as equally hard for me to part with. When I can put together the money I need from this sale I will close the auction. So shoot me your offers. Thanks guys

A Day to Remember - Homesick | Gray Putty | x/816 | SEALED

August Burns Red - Messengers | White | x/1500

Between The Buried And Me - Alaska | Red | x/510

Between The Buried And Me - Alaska | White | x/200

Between The Buried And Me - Between The Buried And Me | Clear/Grey Smoke | x/150 | SEALED

Between The Buried And Me - Colors | Orange | x/300

Between The Buried And Me - Colors | Purple | x/725

Between The Buried And Me - Colors | Yellow (Hot Topic Exclusive) | x/100

Between The Buried And Me - Silent Circus | Red | x/133

Between The Buried And Me - The Great Misdirect | Grey Swirl (Hot Topic exclusive) | x/500

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax Part II: Future Sequence | Marbled Blue/Marbled White | xxx/xxx | SEALED

Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues | Transparent Green | x/250

The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues | Mint Green | x/100

The Devil Wears Prada - With Roots Above And Branches Below | Blue | xxx/xxx?

Is there a chance you would fancy a trade for that Messengers record? I dont use paypal so i cant buy anything on here. 

I really need to sell right now man. Sorry. You can shoot me your trade list if you would like but I probably won't see anything I could let it go for

Additional info:

August Burns Red

The Devil Wears Prada

Between The Buried And Me

A Day To Remember

Everything is absolutely MINT too. Jackets and vinyl both. So minty you can hang em in your car. (Not recommended)

• 2 weeks later...