Tonight I was listening to Start Static and reliving how much I love this record and this band. And how badly I'd love to see it pressed. So, I took to the good ol' Twitter to reply to Fearless about the progress of this record being done. And look what I got in response from Sugarcult's guitarist, Marko DeSantis..

8464413334_d807a3214b.jpg

This is a pretty solid conformation that this is going to have a release sometime in April. Possibly Record Store Day 2013? I'm stoked. 

One of my favorite bands. They need to get all their albums pressed imo. My cd copy of 'Wrap Me Up In Plastic' is one of the coolest things I own just because of how rare it is. I do hope they press Lights Out as that was a great last LP (though I hope in the future they do another).

Dude, I know. Lights Out was a straight up sexy album. It had some grooves! I love that it had an opening track. I saw them twice on the Lights Out touring cycle and the anticipation and the sound effects they came out to were awesome! I would love for the guys to come back but I think Tim is just fat and happy writing Grammy winning tracks for other artists haha.

Dude, I know. Lights Out was a straight up sexy album. It had some grooves! I love that it had an opening track. I saw them twice on the Lights Out touring cycle and the anticipation and the sound effects they came out to were awesome! I would love for the guys to come back but I think Tim is just fat and happy writing Grammy winning tracks for other artists haha.

funny story about lights out...a friends band sold a song to them for that album...currently looking in to what track it was.

The band was called lights out irvine and the song was do it alone they have him like 10k for it.... He threw a giant party after he got the check, it was rad.

Wow, they sold Sugarcult the lead single from that album?  Good for them.  Also, I know that getting songs from songwriters is a very common thing but it's still weird to think Sugarcult didn't really write that song.