Hmm, looks like that second opportunity to buy the first pressing was actually them putting up the baby blue variant...?

The point is: is it a second pressing or just a "first pressing variant"? i personally would prefer the baby blue color instead of a white one (that's why i'm considering to accept the MerchNow offer), but i'd also like more infos about this variant (limited to ?).

The point is: is it a second pressing or just a "first pressing variant"? i personally would prefer the baby blue color instead of a white one (that's why i'm considering to accept the MerchNow offer), but i'd also like more infos about this variant (limited to ?).

The MerchNow e-mail said it was a second pressing...

due to my impulse control issues when it comes to my favorite albums i bought the record from a flipper on eBay for a very embarrassing price.  now I'm a little happier knowing that I got the white copy.

came to find out that a great friend of mine also picked me up a copy (because I am currently out of the country) and it will be the baby blue version. 

i will sell one of these on eBay when I return to the United States.  haven't decided which one yet. 

I dont collect variants or anything and wouldn't want to keep two copies of this knowing that someone else out there didn't get one. 

ill post on here when it goes up for sale.

Got an email for Merchnow to say "unfortunately your order was placed after the first pressing had sold out" and they are offering me the 'Baby Blue' instead, I've asked how many of that is being pressed and if they will be individually numbered.

If I can't get the white, I'd rather just grab whatever the standard variant will be via Amazon as their shipping is a whole lot cheaper.

Pretty weak on their behalf to oversell the 'White', I work for an online merchant and we always leave enough stock aside as a safety.