Transit - Young New England

For those who have gone to shows so far on this tour, I would love to see what the set list consisted of. I know somebody said 4-5 songs off YNE and L&F (and I'd be curious to hear which songs off those), but I'm most interested in pre-L&F stuff. I believe I saw some youtube videos somebody posted a link to that included "Footwork", which is fucking awesome, but I don't recall seeing anything else.

Also, much props to thejesseb for the hook-up on that Best Buy price. My student loan budget couldn't justify picking this up at the normal price given that I'm fairly lukewarm on it. So happy to have it shipped for $8.47.

For those who have gone to shows so far on this tour, I would love to see what the set list consisted of. I know somebody said 4-5 songs off YNE and L&F (and I'd be curious to hear which songs off those), but I'm most interested in pre-L&F stuff. I believe I saw some youtube videos somebody posted a link to that included "Footwork", which is fucking awesome, but I don't recall seeing anything else.

Also, much props to thejesseb for the hook-up on that Best Buy price. My student loan budget couldn't justify picking this up at the normal price given that I'm fairly lukewarm on it. So happy to have it shipped for $8.47.

7 YNE songs, Footwork/Please Head North, bunch of L&F songs, and that acoustic song from stay home which i don't know/care about. so yeah. don't go for pop punk shit, you won't get it

I can't believe that crowd...weak! They said the CT show was the best crowd they've ever had on an opening night. People were going nuts!

scene's different down here. although B&C sold out here, and suppy nation did too...I don't know. it was a weird show and the bands acknowledged that when i talked to a few after

In no specific order: Nothing Lasts Forever, Young New England, Sleep, So Long So Long, Weathered Souls, Don't Go Don't Stray, Thanks For Nothing, Footwork, Please Head North, Long Lost Friends, Outbound, All Your Heart, Skipping Stone

I think that was about it for the CT show. I assume it's the same for every show.

In no specific order: Nothing Lasts Forever, Young New England, Sleep, So Long So Long, Weathered Souls, Don't Go Don't Stray, Thanks For Nothing, Footwork, Please Head North, Long Lost Friends, Outbound, All Your Heart, Skipping Stone

I think that was about it for the CT show. I assume it's the same for every show.

They also did Listen and Forgive and You Can't Miss It for us in Baltimore.

They also played "You Can't Miss it" I'm pretty sure

Damn, still kicking myself for not having the cash to go, I really like that set list.

I got my copy in the mail today. I don't think it's bad like everyone has made it out to be. It's different, yes, but it's not something to write off. I think it's meant for spring and summer nights (just my observation). Obviously it's not my favorite by them, but I feel like it's an album they needed to make.

I got my copy in the mail today. I don't think it's bad like everyone has made it out to be. It's different, yes, but it's not something to write off. I think it's meant for spring and summer nights (just my observation). Obviously it's not my favorite by them, but I feel like it's an album they needed to make.

Yup. This is what the people on AP don't seem to grasp but whatever. I've been enjoying it in the car with the windows down.