The Great eBay Purge 2013 - Code Orange Kids, Pelican, Belle & Sebastian + More

jerseydave77

I think that's all the Utters I plan to sell. I have the UK Subs split 7" but it is buried and I don't think it's colored.

That RBG EP is a huge letdown to me Hudson, I can't imagine it selling for much above the minimum. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I added a few more and might do some more later. The highlight is easily the Judge "NY Crew" 7" on blue - hate to sell it but I have something that needs to be paid and I am going to toss up a couple gems to help. Not sure if people care about the third press of La Dispute "Somewhere at the Bottom..." but it's a nice copy. 

Some good stuff ending in 90 minutes on the cheap - love that NIght Birds so toss an extra buck on there and steal it. 

I'll be adding and relisting some more stuff. Thanks so much for the buys - I'll move a good chunk at fair prices and plenty more to go. I've gotten two messages already: if something didn't sell and you want it please be in touch, I'll sell it to you without using eBay.

Added a few more items. Nothing too stellar but all priced reasonably. I have another stack of 50 to photograph and haven't really touched the 7"s yet. I also threw up a few more relists.

Also, thanks to everyone that has bid. I've sold around 40 records already, fair to low prices so far and I'm clearing space and figure I'll use the cash I am collecting to make a big payment on the 2nd Mortgage. I figure this will be another month of selling so hang with me.

Now, if you see something go unsold - hit me up here. I've done it twice so far and will do it again at minimum. 

This is still happening. I'm behind on listings because I have like 25 packages to do. More going up this weekend along with some relists. I'm about 30% of the way through my collection. It will be interesting what I find when I pull out some of my really old 7" boxes. Space is freeing up but I need more. 

Few nice things ending today. Lot's going up tonight and tomorrow.

I am $1200 away from paying off my 2nd mortgage so I am motivated to sell now that I have a goal. 

Thanks to everyone that grabbed something. I'm glad stuff is going at really reasonable prices and I'm happy to have the cash. Win - Win. 

PS - to all the label guys: I packed 30 items last night and that sucked. I have no idea how you do it. 

Just added 18 new items with more to come later/tomorrow/Tuesday.

Some Highlights:

Basement - Colourmeinkindness on Kelly Green

Power Trip - s/t 7" first press

City & Colour - Fragile Bird on Gold 

Say Anything - Real Boy repress

As to the Valerian Swing: Yes, it does have the 7"

Haha, wish I didn't have to go through eBay to buy some of this stuff!  Great stuff on this list every time I check.  I can only imagine how some of these will change in price throughout the next 6 days.  Watching some of it.

If there is something you really want hit me with a message. I will not cancel an auction if it has a bid - personal policy for fairness. Most of my sales have gone well below typical eBay prices since I'm starting them fairly. 

Few things ending. Tons more coming. I have a stack of 30 more to photograph tonight. Then it's into the piles you see on my floor. Then after that it's into my crates. Then after that it's into my ancient 7" boxes where who knows what will come out. Ha ha. 

On a side note: Thanks to anyone who's bid. I'm doing this sale for space/sanity but the money is all being fed into my 2nd Mortgage. I should have it paid off this week. After that the money raised goes into my kids college account. Not that I want you to bid more, I just appreciate moving stuff and seeing that money go to a great place. 

So this one is fun. I blocked this guy hkot7907  on eBay after I got this message:

WHY IS YOUR SHIPPING SO HIGH?.....AND WHAT WOULD POSSESS YOU TO EVEN CONSIDER BUYING ANYTHING FROM SHITTY, FUCKTARD, LOSE VICTIM, BEARDO, BANDS LIKE CITY AND COLOR??????!!!!!!!??????!AND THE ILK?? THE HOTWATERMUSIC ALBUM IS THE ONLY THING I WANT. LOWER THE SHIPPING OR FORGET IT.. MAYBE YOUR PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT OR YOUR BEARD HAS TOO MUCH CLAM CHOWDER IN IT...EITHER WAY, LOWER YOUR SHIPPING.

- hkot7907

I responded:

Dear hkot7907,

Since you took the time to come out of the rock you live under I figure I'll share the news. The US Postal Service raised International Rates exponentially a couple of weeks ago. If you weren't so busy trolling along the interwebs you might have read about it or something. Judging by your grammar and use of caps I'm sure you have some reading comprehension. So, to resolve this in the easiest manner possible I've added you to my blocked bidders list. I have no interest in your money. Take this as whatever sort of lesson you like but I doubt it will do any good; there is no cure yet for the asshole-gene.