The Great eBay Purge 2013 - Code Orange Kids, Pelican, Belle & Sebastian + More

jerseydave77

New items going up today. Have about 20-25 more. Plenty still to come as I dig my piles and crates in the coming weeks.

Highlights from this update:
The Story So Far - Under Dirt and Soil on red vinyl

Fireworks - We Are Everywhere on yellow with Flexi

Swingin Utters /Modern Action split /100 in screened bags

(NOTE: If this goes high for some reason it will become a charity auction - I'm not out to flip these but don't need this song from SU) 

Gang - thanks to everyone that has bought anything. Lots of stuff has gone cheap. If you see something go unsold feel free to hit me up here. I'm actually moving stuff off the floor and into shelves again. Still a ways to go and lots for me to dig through.

I hope to throw up another batch sometime this week. Still a good 40 items up there. 

Thanks - dc

got the 7" today dude, much thanks! also, I forgot to bid on a record that ended today. rats.

Did it sell? Hit me up if it didn't. I'll discount eBays fees in a direct sale at the minimum.

I'm going to be rebooting the sale this weekend. I have another 30-40 records pulled to photograph and post. I've started to toss in a few extra freebies randomly (decent to good stuff - no junk). Thanks.