PO: Dave Hause - Resolutions(Rise Re-release)

tittus

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I really need to buy a copy off of Dave. Or something off of him. I got drunk and was talking to him at a free set he played and he was being super cool (for talking to someone clearly as intoxicated as I was) anyways to make a long story short I told him I'd buy the LP through him and ended up ordering through P+P. Like a week after I ordered he had it available through his site. I'm not into collecting variants but 180 gram and a gatefold I think I can make an exception and if I get tired of having two copies (not sure why I would) my older brother likes the record I think he walked into my room when c'mon kid was playing and later Pray for Tucson and was just like who is that? Its good. I think I'll buy another copy if I can order through Mr. Hause.

Cool+Story+Bro.+Cool+Story+Bro_ba91c2_33

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to bump this old thread, and I'm aware this isn't the pressing I have, but figured I'd post it in this thread instead of starting a new one.  I ordered a copy of this album from MerchNow back in December, a blue variant from Rise Records, and when I got it it was warped pretty badly and skipped.  I exchanged it, and (after a month-long back and forth with Merchnow) when I got my replacement copy, I had the same issue.  I got a refund and went to Amazon, same blue variant, same warp, same skipping.  Exchanged through amazon, got my fourth copy of this record today and again, it's warped, and again, it skips.  

Seriously, this is getting old.  Anyone else that has this blue variant have this issue?  I get one or two copies, but four copies through two retailers having the same issue?  Kind of ridiculous.  Just wondering if I should keep exchanging these until I finally get one that's moderately flat, or just call it quits and find a used copy that someone can confirm isn't warped to hell.