ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

Sorry for the delay. The black will eventually be going up in the Thunderbeard webstore as soon as the pre-order is over and these are in hand. So if you are looking for a more affordable way of shipping, you will have that option in another 7-10 days.

However, there is still the option to get the bundles right now. They sold out, but I added a few more.

What if the pre-order for the black sells out at the inflated HelloMerch shipping rate? Will you for sure have some of just black in your webstore? Sorry for the 100 questions session. Just don't want to miss out!

What if the pre-order for the black sells out at the inflated HelloMerch shipping rate? Will you for sure have some of just black in your webstore? Sorry for the 100 questions session. Just don't want to miss out!

It will not sell out through the pre-order. Even if it does, I will save one just for you.

I've already placed tests with packing slips, and there's at least 10 of these bad-boys going out to people from the boards.

If you haven't purchased, I'm running a contest through the end of the week. There is ONE test left. Like Thunderbeard, Share the contest on your wall, Buy something, and send me your order number.

So if you've been putting off purchasing this, Cassino, a Thunderbeard shirt, or even a couple koozies (that counts!), then get on it!

I've already placed tests with packing slips, and there's at least 10 of these bad-boys going out to people from the boards.

If you haven't purchased, I'm running a contest through the end of the week. There is ONE test left. Like Thunderbeard, Share the contest on your wall, Buy something, and send me your order number.

So if you've been putting off purchasing this, Cassino, a Thunderbeard shirt, or even a couple koozies (that counts!), then get on it!

When are these bad boys going out?

perfect timing...got my tax refund in today, so i went ahead and ordered a bunch of stuff earlier. i'm really hoping a test finds its way into my package. either way, though, i'm happy to support casey and really looking forward to rocking my thunderbeard shirt while drinking a beer out of my koozie and listening to YMAEWK.

perfect timing...got my tax refund in today, so i went ahead and ordered a bunch of stuff earlier. i'm really hoping a test finds its way into my package. either way, though, i'm happy to support casey and really looking forward to rocking my thunderbeard shirt while drinking a beer out of my koozie and listening to YMAEWK.

Thanks a ton!

What if we already bought something Can we send that order number and share?