I reached my goal! Thanks everyone.

So i hate that i'm even considering selling any of this but i need some money for a couple of things so help me out! Hurry cause once i reach My goal this ss is done! Shipping is $4 (I pack everything to survive the rapture). Everything is as mint as a box of Altoids. Thanks! US only please. Don't like a price? We can talk about it but i probably won't change my mind about what is set. PM ME DUDES, $10 Minimum. More you buy the more of i deal i give you.

Also look at my list in the sig, offer but most of that i just couldn't let go of.

it's pretty ridiculous that he is trying to sell something that is not even in hand yet let alone done being pressed. and he just brushes it off as "i need money for something ridiculously expensive"

I didn't even really want to sell any of this but something i need to complete my SL collection was offered and i really want it. I can charge whatever i want for MY records. Thanks for the free bump bud.

ill give you $50 ppd for the format.....

longshot city Population: THIS GUY.

Sorry man, probably won't be letting go of this now that i'm so close to my goal. Thanks for the offer though.

I didn't even really want to sell any of this but something i need to complete my SL collection was offered and i really want it. I can charge whatever i want for MY records. Thanks for the free bump bud.

Sorry man, probably won't be letting go of this now that i'm so close to my goal. Thanks for the offer though.

you clearly don't get it. you're trying to sell something you don't have in hand and has not even been pressed yet. it's not like it's even on it's way to you.

you clearly don't get it. you're trying to sell something you don't have in hand and has not even been pressed yet. it's not like it's even on it's way to you.

So have many other people. It's like it's being pre-ordered from me. As soon as i get it, i'll ship it out. I don't see a problem in that.

So have many other people. It's like it's being pre-ordered from me. As soon as i get it, i'll ship it out. I don't see a problem in that.

It's just a little awkward...

Who knows if there is going to be a delay in shipment or if you're going to have a problem with the shipment (damage, lost, etc...).

so now this place has stooped to pre-ordering pre-orders.

and plus, i don't think money has actually exchanged hands on the other deals you are referring to. it's just people saying they don't want the copy from that subscription BS and want to sell or trade it. then someone says they want it or they'll take it. that person just claims the record, they're bascially calling dibs on it. they're not actually paying for it yet. that sort of thing happens all the time here, not people wanting money up front for a pre-order of a pre-order.

It's just a little awkward...

Who knows if there is going to be a delay in shipment or if you're going to have a problem with the shipment (damage, lost, etc...).

Well then i pay them back or give them a slight refund. Its that simple.

so now this place has stooped to pre-ordering pre-orders.

If you don't like being a part of these boards (As i can see in the bullshit also in your signature) then leave. Why do you keep complaining on my sales thread? Take this somewhere else, take this to your myspace or whatever the you like to use. I don't want to hear it.