The guy can do whatever the fuck he wants with his records, nobody has the right to tell him not to. Yes, he may be waiting on a couple things to come in still, but he stated he didn't want to sell any of these in the first place but an opportunity came about that he cant miss. I would do the exact same fucking shit. Given, I'd sell em at cost, but it his shit so he can do what he wants.

just so i know how wavy of a line in the sand this place draws. people aren't cool with people throwing up that thrice manchester orchestra split on ebay right after they buy it and before they even shipped them, but it's ok for this guy to try to sell a record right on this board that won't come out for months.

just so i know how wavy of a line in the sand this place draws. people aren't cool with people throwing up that thrice manchester orchestra split on ebay right after they buy it and before they even shipped them, but it's ok for this guy to try to sell a record right on this board that won't come out for months.

Look man like i've said over and over again, I wouldn't be selling any of this stuff if this opportunity didn't come up. This is not ebay, I'm not even asking for Ebay prices. I'd love to see that Story So Far sell for $35 on there, honestly wouldn't happen. I'm just looking to sell some records so i don't miss my chance on something i can't pay out of pocket for. I am also done talking to you. Feel free to bump this sale as much as you want. 

I have no reason to defend the guy more than anyone else. I just don't see this as flipping. When he bought the records he didn't even intend to sell them but an opportunity came up and he needed quick cash.

Who cares if he has It in hand or not? He knows they will sell and he needs the money quick, and he's already paid for the records, even if they aren't in hand, so they are still his even if he physically doesn't have em yet.

I think it would be much different if he were planning on selling them at cost (who knows if he's not...?).

edit: Oh wait, he's not  :rolleyes:

Not to say that he's not allowed to do whatever the hell he wants with it, I'm just digging deeper to discuss whether this is considered flipping or not.

I think it would be much different if he were planning on selling them at cost (who knows if he's not...?).

Not to say that he's not allowed to do whatever the hell he wants with it, I'm just digging deeper to discuss whether this is considered flipping or not.

Saosin is about $30.25 after subscription fee and shipping... Are we really getting this worked up over $4?

Is adding $10 bucks to something that sold out (The shipping for tssf was stupid expensive) and another thing that's only available in a subscription really that bad when i didn't want to part with them in the first place? If i wanted to flip them i would have just them on ebay. I'm just trying to make some money for a record i really want. I'm not asking for $80 dollars, I'm asking for $35. If you don't like the price don't buy it, It's that simple.

Look man like i've said over and over again, I wouldn't be selling any of this stuff if this opportunity didn't come up. This is not ebay, I'm not even asking for Ebay prices. I'd love to see that Story So Far sell for $35 on there, honestly wouldn't happen. I'm just looking to sell some records so i don't miss my chance on something i can't pay out of pocket for. I am also done talking to you. Feel free to bump this sale as much as you want. 

thought you were done talking to me?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Dude pre-ordered some records. He doesn't have them yet. He doesn't know when he's going to get them. He doesn't even know if they've been pressed yet. Despite all that, other people have paid him money for those records. Those people are dumb.

finally someone who actually gets it!