Oh, sweet Jesus...

but the pain of regret and more painful induction of explosive diarrhea is all part of the experience. I agree with victim, I could make way better tacos at home with the standalone shells; selling them separately isn't a bad idea at all. Until then, I'm going to pass up somewhere around a million quality Mexican places here in CA on my way to Taco Bell on March 7th. God I love a gimmick.

And not going to lie, I was expecting an epic pair of titties or something that deemed worthy of it's own thread when I clicked on this.

After all the titties I post in the Bobbie thread, THIS is the complaint I get? Are you not entertained???? I'll throw a few more in there right now just to keep everyone happy.

After all the titties I post in the Bobbie thread, THIS is the complaint I get? Are you not entertained???? I'll throw a few more in there right now just to keep everyone happy.

It's not a complaint. You have just set a standard for yourself with your posts.

If only they could figure out a way to do soft Doritos Locos Tacos, then I would buy one.

I remember the first time I bought a Doritos Locos taco and made a complete fool out of myself by saying I wanted it soft shell, because I prefer them over crunchy tacos.

her nails are really upsetting to me. I don't even see a taco.

The first thing I noticed was the nails too.  I just don't get it...

On the topic of Cool Ranch Doritos I've been sorely disappointed the last few times I've gotten bags.  The lack of Cool Ranch on them is making me sad.  When I was a kid they were just covered in Cool Ranchie goodness, now there just bland.

The first thing I noticed was the nails too.  I just don't get it...

On the topic of Cool Ranch Doritos I've been sorely disappointed the last few times I've gotten bags.  The lack of Cool Ranch on them is making me sad.  When I was a kid they were just covered in Cool Ranchie goodness, now there just bland.

Times must be tough at the Cool Ranch Seasoning plant.

I will eat this when it comes out. Looking forward to it.