Oh, sweet Jesus...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok - is this actually a corporate rep of Taco Bell who posts to message boards? Not sure how I feel about this. 

We have a community here that is by and large void of advertising and unless you are about to offer records with each purchase then I I don't see this being a very good fit. 

It's weird alright, but he hasn't been incessantly spamming us either and has only posted in this thread

If it's real, I think it's kind of cool (ranch) how their reps went through the effort of finding this one thread and created an account to post. They're always up to date and doing weird stuff on social media to spread the word. Their twitter is hilarious 

It's weird alright, but he hasn't been incessantly spamming us either and has only posted in this thread

If it's real, I think it's kind of cool (ranch) how their reps went through the effort of finding this one thread and created an account to post. They're always up to date and doing weird stuff on social media to spread the word. Their twitter is hilarious 

:lol:

We've banned any account advertising non-record things in the past. I agree they are not in your face by any means. 

I think if Taco Bell wants to stay around some vouchers for some freebies might do the trick. Also, staying in this thread isn't really stepping on anyones toes. But Freebies - yeah. Taco Bell - there are some real fat asses around here who will sing your praises so make it rain vouchers kid. 

Ok - is this actually a corporate taco of Taco Bell who tacos to message tacos? Not sure how I taco about this. 

We have a taco here that is by and large void of tacos and unless you are about to taco tacos with each purchase then I I don't taco this being a very good taco. 

I WANT A FREE GODDAMN TACO!

Ok - is this actually a corporate rep of Taco Bell who posts to message boards? Not sure how I feel about this. 

We have a community here that is by and large void of advertising and unless you are about to offer records with each purchase then I I don't see this being a very good fit. 

Seriously? This is the greatest joke account in the history of VC, whether or not it's real. Let them stay!

Anyone got a list of Hot Topic stores that will carry this?

No, but they have a Half Blue Cheese, half Spicy Buffalo variant up for pre order:

Here's the pic from the site

mockup.jpg

I don't really like it, bummer I missed out on the Nacho Cheese, but I ordered 6 so I can flip them, and get 3 Nacho Cheese, and flip 2 for profit.