PO: Real Friends - Everyone That Dragged You Here 12"

I'm getting very excited now! It must suck to have to pack up 1000(?) LPs.

Just got to wait for shipping confirmation and then that's the four pack winging it's way to the UK! Got three friends waiting on the other variants..

not quite 1000, since the band got copies, but between the records and all those shirts, it was a serious undertaking for a label with a staff of 2. we had a couple friends lend a hand.

Got my order today and I gotta say it looks and sounds great. The acoustic tracks all sound especially good.

As was stated before, the tan color came out more like gold/dark yellow. Not sure if they are all like this, but mine has some cool black swirled into it. Looks awesome! Props to Black Numbers for a solid release!

2lllqwn.jpg

I asked for a change of a shipping address about a month or so ago because I'm home from school now, and they said they changed it yet it still got sent to my school. Kinda frustrating.

sorry about that. i just looked into it and saw that i responded to your email when i was out on the road and never got to make that change.

did you get your record alright? 

Got my order today and I gotta say it looks and sounds great. The acoustic tracks all sound especially good.

As was stated before, the tan color came out more like gold/dark yellow. Not sure if they are all like this, but mine has some cool black swirled into it. Looks awesome! Props to Black Numbers for a solid release!

2lllqwn.jpg

gotta love the unpredictability of an automatic press.

i still think they look awesome, even if not quite as pure a "tan" as we were expecting.

sorry about that. i just looked into it and saw that i responded to your email when i was out on the road and never got to make that change.

did you get your record alright? 

It's being forwarded to my home address. It's not a huge deal. I'm just very anxious to get my favorite release of last year on vinyl!