PO: Real Friends - Everyone That Dragged You Here 12"

Banquet Records' pressing is apparently delayed until June because of RSD. I keep getting emails asking if that's affecting the BN pressing.

Distros in the US will have our pressing, and we may have some copies left to sell once we get orders shipped.

I'd like to grab a copy of this as well. What U.S. distros will have this or when will we know if extra copies are available?

Weird...it shows that the clear w/ blue smoke /400 is sold out too, but the two more limited variants above it have not. Sup wit dat? Maybe they will have a bunch of those with them on tour?

reserved a bunch of that variant to send to wholesalers since we didn't send any of the 1st press out.

wait, what's wrong with your copy? mine sounded pretty thin but I just said "fuck it" and shelved it.

Thin is exactly how I'd describe it. The sound lacks any richness. Mine also had tons of surface noise after cleaning it. I played the acoustic side and the acoustic FLAC files on my laptop back to back and I like my FLAC files better than the record. I ended up shelving it too.

Thin is exactly how I'd describe it. The sound lacks any richness. Mine also had tons of surface noise after cleaning it. I played the acoustic side and the acoustic FLAC files on my laptop back to back and I like my FLAC files better than the record. I ended up shelving it too.

Exactly how I felt with mine, was kind of disappointed.