PO- Dowsing / Run Forever / Captain We’re Sinking / Haverford Split 12"

mcrino

Soft Speak records in association with Music Gives Back will be putting out a 12” vinyl split featuring Dowsing, Run Forever, Captain We’re Sinking and Haverford. The 12” will be limited to 250 copies on transparent blue vinyl and available exclusively at Stay Sweet Fest.

HOWEVER, I just put a limited number or pre-order copies up

on the web for those of you who cant make it to VA for the fest.

All tracks Exclusive to this split, see order page for track listing.

Proceeds will benefit the cystic fibrosis foundation

http://softspeakrecords.storenvy.com/products/1080352-stay-sweet-split

yea ill be there, hoping along with state lines doing a few dates with them on the way to stay sweet.

ill be selling this there. Not sure if alex is going to give me my own table, if not this will be at the dowsing/run forever/CWS/state lines tables :] if youre there come say hello. We're also putting out a stupid shirt with grumpy cat on it with a speech bubble that says stay sweet. hahah

yea ill be there, hoping along with state lines doing a few dates with them on the way to stay sweet.

ill be selling this there. Not sure if alex is going to give me my own table, if not this will be at the dowsing/run forever/CWS/state lines tables :] if youre there come say hello. We're also putting out a stupid shirt with grumpy cat on it with a speech bubble that says stay sweet. hahah

Ha awesome, will definitely swing by. Im just glad a decent fest happens so close to me. I went ahead and ordered on here.  Might have to pick up grumpy cat as well