PO- Dowsing / Run Forever / Captain We’re Sinking / Haverford Split 12"

mcrino

• 1 month later...

Hey guys Mike's on tour, but we just put up pre-order for a new 12" Split

Secret Grief (Formerly Tiger! Tiger)(MI) and Runaway Brother(OH) have
teamed up for a split release featuring the EP Mutual Attraction /
Opposite Direction from Secret Grief and Bedhead from Runaway Brother.
All the proceeds from the split are being donated to The Cystic Fibrosis
Foundation. You can pre-order the split on Soft Speak Records website,
and stream the EP's separately on the band's bandcamps.

Co-release by Soft Speak Records and Meadowbrook Records

Pressing Information:

100 Clear w/Purple, Blue & Pink Splatter

150 Black

Preorder

http://softspeakreco...y-brother-split

Stream

http://secretgrief.b...osite-direction

http://runawaybrothe...m/album/bedhead

• 4 weeks later...

THERES STILL LIKE 50 COPIES OF THIS LEFT. BUY THEM FROM ME! ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY.

the quality of the art folders is pretty lame, and not something im super proud to be putting out as a label (came super flimsy)  but the vinyl looks and sounds amazing. this will never be printed again so pick this up for a good cause.

THERES STILL LIKE 50 COPIES OF THIS LEFT. BUY THEM FROM ME! ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY.

the quality of the art folders is pretty lame, and not something im super proud to be putting out as a label (came super flimsy)  but the vinyl looks and sounds amazing. this will never be printed again so pick this up for a good cause.

Just curious, when will those that were pre-ordered be sent out?

Just curious, when will those that were pre-ordered be sent out?

international orders went out the other day.

a couple domestic orders went out, literally like a couple, and then I ran out of mailers. My new shipment of mailers comes tomorrow. Ill be doing everything in my power to get every order out by Wednesday. Im a full time student, so itll prob be an all nighter for me. but expect your shipping confirmation (which will be sent to whatever email is linked to paypal) by Wednesday. Sorry about any delay. This is a one person operation and I really try my best!

international orders went out the other day.

a couple domestic orders went out, literally like a couple, and then I ran out of mailers. My new shipment of mailers comes tomorrow. Ill be doing everything in my power to get every order out by Wednesday. Im a full time student, so itll prob be an all nighter for me. but expect your shipping confirmation (which will be sent to whatever email is linked to paypal) by Wednesday. Sorry about any delay. This is a one person operation and I really try my best!

No worries, man. I'm sure we can all understand your situation and be patient. I'm just excited that they are starting to ship now. Can't wait to get mine.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a download available anywhere for people who purchased? No worries if not, I was wanting to listen to Run, Forever's "Settling" with this version of Braddock Beach in place of the acoustic one for the hell of it.

The record doesn't come with a digital download code but if you email me personally at [email protected] with a screenshot of your Paypal reciept I will get these tracks to you!