PO: FRANK OCEAN "Channel Orange"

All these bootlegs from vinyl-digital.com are of questionable quality. I'm not talking shit as i've bought the Channel Orange and Kanye Graduation and Yeezus. Channel Orange sounds ok. The vinyl I got had a slight crack in the edge and the edges are very sharp. Seam splits abound. The Kanye graduation album is cut horribly, sounds like shit and mine skipped in a couple places. After contacting vinyl-digital.com I was told there was nothing they could do. The Yeezus was ok, but still, all three of these titles digitally, through my good DAC are better than these bootlegs.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to get anyone excited because of the bump...

vinyl-digital just notified me that the orange version of Channel Orange is in stock again... ever so slight price increase.  /S

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Black-Grooves/Channel-Orange-Orange-Vinyl.html

Also, kinda surprised that those 750 copies of Nostalgia, Ultra haven't sold out after all of these years.  /S

1 hour ago, freedumb said:

Sorry to get anyone excited because of the bump...

vinyl-digital just notified me that the orange version of Channel Orange is in stock again... ever so slight price increase.  /S

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Black-Grooves/Channel-Orange-Orange-Vinyl.html

Also, kinda surprised that those 750 copies of Nostalgia, Ultra haven't sold out after all of these years.  /S

99,95 €. hahahahaha.

I've given up on an official release happening.  Have had the bootleg, recorded and resold it.  Nothing exceptional.  

I've also thrown the CD FLAC thru the magical blender that is PerfectDeclipper.   Sounds better than the boot or CD.

And unrelated mostly- Tyler the Creator's Cherry Bomb is getting a domestic/official vinyl release sometime soon.

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2016 at 8:42 AM, timsimmons said:

This info is really old though, it's just recalculating again, I remember hearing about all this stuff a year or so ago with those same images expect the library card. I mean I'm not going to believe there's new frank until I'm listening to it. 

• 4 weeks later...