PO: FRANK OCEAN "Channel Orange"

I mean I won't lie to you guys, this album might have to grow on me. Unlike Endless, which has a bit more variety and immediacy, Blonde never really started for me. Sure it's a really pretty listen and his songwriting is fantastic, but it never moves beyond it being an album that I could doze off at points. CO has its slowdown moments but not for the entire album. Maybe Endless (Slide on Me especially) had me more hyped than usual but perhaps I should have expected what he was gonna go for with this album.

If you're looking for Channel Orange part 2, you're gonna have a bad time. This album can be summed up as 90% emotional vocals and Frank fucking around with cool piano/guitar riffs/tones. It's a feeling album and not one song really sticks out. They all tend to blend together into one long feeling of an album. My opinion: I love it, love the artwork and the music is very creative and expressive. Looking forward to reading the lyrics since I can't understand what he's saying most of the time. 

Also so looking forward to getting Endless in a more consumable standard audio format.