THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

You are going to be disappointed as hell with my packing job (even though I've gotten a lot of great feedback from it) when you get that bosstones record from the 4 pack. It'll be packed well, just a different way than with the cardboard inside) (unless I have it to use, I suppose.)

Hahaha, it's totally cool, I'm used to receiving records without inserts in a plain mailer. As long as it shows up in okay shape, I really don't mind. I was just mentioning how I pack records in regard to the whole package weight thing

It's not that big of a steal but I won this for $10. The seller really undersold it. I wrote him to inquire and he played it and said there are no skips and it's really not in bad shape. It's been repressed so it's not going to get as much attention but this at one time sold for $40-50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281114832898&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:3160

It's not that big of a steal but I won this for $10. The seller really undersold it. I wrote him to inquire and he played it and said there are no skips and it's really not in bad shape. It's been repressed so it's not going to get as much attention but this at one time sold for $40-50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281114832898&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:3160

I was watching that, and forgot to put a bid in. I remembered about 2 minutes after the auction ended. At least I have the repress. Congrats!

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I tired looking for the Recent Purchases thread and failed. If someone wants to link to it, I'll delete this and post it over there. I just figured it went along with everyone else posting sweet deals they got.

Scored an awesome deal on some 7" for my brother and myself.

The Format - Time Bomb

Jack's Mannequin - The Resolution

Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

Tigers Jaw - Chemicals (Alternate)

The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In

Missed a couple like Leavenhouse 11:30 & Distances split but whatever.

Got those five for $35 total. Hopefully the guy goes through with the deal I got an email from Paypal saying my package shipped so I feel a bit more secure with it. If not, oh well. Live and learn I suppose ahah.

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I tired looking for the Recent Purchases thread and failed. If someone wants to link to it, I'll delete this and post it over there. I just figured it went along with everyone else posting sweet deals they got.

Scored an awesome deal on some 7" for my brother and myself.

The Format - Time Bomb

Jack's Mannequin - The Resolution

Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

Tigers Jaw - Chemicals (Alternate)

The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In

Missed a couple like Leavenhouse 11:30 & Distances split but whatever.

Got those five for $35 total. Hopefully the guy goes through with the deal I got an email from Paypal saying my package shipped so I feel a bit more secure with it. If not, oh well. Live and learn I suppose ahah.

That's a super deal, considering I sold the format time bomb 7" for 100 bucks on dead format. someone PMd me offering, so I took it haha.

That's a super deal, considering I sold the format time bomb 7" for 100 bucks on dead format. someone PMd me offering, so I took it haha.

I'm super stoked to get the package. I figured he would spit out some ridiculous number. I'm just crossing my fingers it's not beat to shit or something. USPS Tracking says it'll be here tomorrow/Tuesday. 

Never seen one of these on the bay, considering there are only 105 of them, all hand personalized by Tim Kasher. Call me crazy but I own this and probably wouldn't even sell mine for that price. Its probably my favorite 7" in my collection for sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tim-Kasher-Delirium-Tantrums-Vinyl-Signed-Hand-Numbered-/230975162818?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35c73149c2