THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Guest johneedeformed

Being sold by *******? http://www.ebay.com/itm/At-The-Drive-In-RELATIONSHIP-OF-COMMAND-LP-RSD-AS-IS-RECORD-SKIPS-Read-descript/171062655100?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=007&category=176985&cmd=ViewItem

$2 less than retail for a record that skips badly? Pretty low, dude.

Shitty Rambo

Etched B-Side

• LocationSouthern California
View Collection

View My Sale/Trade List

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:50 AM

Don't wanna add anyone that doesn't want me to, feel free to add me and I'll add you back.

*******@gmail.com

It anyone needs an invite just PM me.

Being sold by *******? http://www.ebay.com/itm/At-The-Drive-In-RELATIONSHIP-OF-COMMAND-LP-RSD-AS-IS-RECORD-SKIPS-Read-descript/171062655100?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=007&category=176985&cmd=ViewItem

$2 less than retail for a record that skips badly? Pretty low, dude.

Shitty Rambo

Etched B-Side

• LocationSouthern California
View Collection

View My Sale/Trade List

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:50 AM

Don't wanna add anyone that doesn't want me to, feel free to add me and I'll add you back.

*******@gmail.com

It anyone needs an invite just PM me.

Whoever buys it, I'd give 50/50 odds that there's nothing wrong with it. I used to have records that skipped a lot, then a bought a decent turntable (mid range, not high end and the standard cart) and never had a skip since.

Whoever buys it, I'd give 50/50 odds that there's nothing wrong with it. I used to have records that skipped a lot, then a bought a decent turntable (mid range, not high end and the standard cart) and never had a skip since.

Sun got through his blinds and completely fucked the record.

Edit: just throwing that out there. Could care less what he does with his records.

you guys just enjoy calling out anybody for anything or what?  How more upfront and direct can that person be about the the records!? Anybody who wants to bid on them, that's their prerogative.  Not sure what gets your pussies so hurt about it. Nobody is forcing anybody to bid on that, and if anybody does, they know exactly what they are getting. 

It's probably still a bad idea to sell them like that. It reminds me of when I sold an older phone a few years back after upgrading. In the auction I listed very clearly that it did not turn on and I didn't know what the problem was.

Of course the guy who bought it opened a case on ebay saying the phone didn't work and had been "tampered with."

And of course he won, and got his money back, well after I had spent it.

Edit: to clarify, I'm not saying he's doing anything wrong by selling records that skip, rather that I'm just VERY cautious about selling "broken" things on eBay due to their overly seller-hostile attitude. It's way too easy to get boned. No matter how much you think your disclosures cover your ass.

Guest realtalk

I just find it HILARIOUS that this piece of work is a Moderator and represents VC by harassing other collectors with unprovoked vulgarities and sexual harassment. Class act!

Agree that Shitty Rambo's behavior at times is not what one would expect in a mod.

Guest johneedeformed

Agree that Shitty Rambo's behavior at times is not what one would expect in a mod.

I have transcripts of the unprovoked insults and accusations if anyone wants to read them. They've already been forwarded to the Admins.