THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Why does it matter? He is clearly butthurt and that's all. I'm not some upstanding member and am a dick anyway so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I don't see any other way to take it when someone says "why does _____ matter, because you're not very active here". Especially when it comes from a much more active forumer. It's dismissive of someone because they haven't been here as long/made as many posts. That's shitty exclusive behavior.

Or you can look at it a different way. He may of just thought, "gee, this guy is barely active here so why is he making a million posts about a particular mod". But I digress, I'll just continue reading the funny responses in this thread. 

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know you and you've never been rude to me for no reason.

Now you have. Repeatedly.

Yep. Took me long enough.

Edit: oh and it's not like I called you ugly or something. I'm a faceless internet loser.

Or you can look at it a different way. He may of just thought, "gee, this guy is barely active here so why is he making a million posts about a particular mod". But I digress, I'll just continue reading the funny responses in this thread.

That is more what I was getting at but take it as you will. I'm an elitist who only cares about post count. Peace, bitches.

Why does it matter? He is clearly butthurt and that's all. I'm not some upstanding member and am a dick anyway so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Maybe he is. I don't know. Someone was a raging dick to him, and he's justifiably not happy about it. Maybe he's dragging it out too far and venting in the wrong place. All of that can be true. It's not either/or.

And being a dick is fine. I just don't understand the random insults, that's all.

Guest realtalk
Lest us not forget the root word of moderator:  

mod-er-ate:

1. kept or keeping within reasonable or proper limits; not extreme, excessive, or intense.

So two people that did the same thing basically are mad at eachother over the same-ish issue and now everyone on the VC boards has to hear about it.

Thats what I have taken from this. Sometimes people are dicks on the internet. Don't be a pussy and cry about it on a forum. If you have a legit complaint contact ebay or grow some balls. 

Guest johneedeformed

So two people that did the same thing basically are mad at eachother over the same-ish issue and now everyone on the VC boards has to hear about it.

Thats what I have taken from this. Sometimes people are dicks on the internet. Don't be a pussy and cry about it on a forum. If you have a legit complaint contact ebay or grow some balls. 

I could care less what the dipshit does with his shitty records. When he starts acting like a douchebag towards other collectors I'm going to draw attention to it. Have a nice day! :)

Guest johneedeformed

The expression is beating a dead horse, and it's something that only you are partaking in, in case you hadn't noticed the two (three?) threads being consistently bumped with the same drivel today.

Sure is dense in here.

So why don't you cry about it one more time so it can get bumped again. What's your point dude?

If someone makes a comment directed at a person, don't cry to your dead horse when that person responds. It's not rocket science.

The thing is, you addressed the situation earlier. You made it a public affair, and you "shamed" Rambo in several threads, if that was your goal. He responded to what you had to say, and had the decency to wrap up the topic and move on like an adult. Despite being warned to drop the topic - well after you've made your point - you're still driving it home. And to be quite frank, myself and the majority of the forum are pretty tired of reading it.

How's that?

GJXt8QCCRPK89GkLuY1I_rocket_science.jpg

Really hope this new dude gets suspended or banned. You got your point across multiple times in numerous threads And everyone has moved on but you keep going. Get over it dude.

I made sure not to use foul language towards you because I don't want you to notify law enforcement on me.