THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

^^ She used to be a regular VCer waaaaaay back in the day. Disappeared off the radar and then resurfaced as a major flipper. She's been doing it for years now.

It's so weird though. She flips most stuff for ridiculous prices, but then a while back I bought Eudora off her, brand new sealed for $10 ppd, and it came with a bent corner so we refunded me my $5 shipping.

Go read her negative feedback. Hilarious. Here's a gem:

NOT SEALED. I specialize in sealed vinyl and brand new unused means BRAND NEW Buyer: 
r***a ( 24iconYellowStar_25x25.gif)

Reply by lazylabradorrecords (Feb-02-16 10:08):
Description clearly states we sell new items opened to verify vinyl color

It's so weird though. She flips most stuff for ridiculous prices, but then a while back I bought Eudora off her, brand new sealed for $10 ppd, and it came with a bent corner so we refunded me my $5 shipping.

Yeah, I bought the UO exclusive of M83 Hurry Up, We're Dreaming from her for like 20 bucks. It had a bent corner as well.

$20 is still pretty steep considering it's a Matchbox 20 album.

The first time I saw someone post this record was on a FB group a while back and it was a link to an Ebay auction and I think it was like $50. I was like that seems steep for a Matchbox 20 record. Checked Discogs and:

• Lowest: $100.00
  • Median: $187.50
  • Highest: $300.00

Yeah, I bought the UO exclusive of M83 Hurry Up, We're Dreaming from her for like 20 bucks. It had a bent corner as well.

Only bought one thing from here over the years, and it was a sealed Bayside Covers (Blue). Was 8ppd, which I thought was reasonable. But for the most part, avoided her. 

One of those deeply obscure releases that a handful of people will pay a lot for:

https://www.discogs.com/John-Thome-John-Does-His/release/5658430

Though not five figures it seems.

http://www.popsike.com/US-PRIVATE-PSYCH-ACID-FOLK-John-Thome-John-Does-His/260793720052.html

Okay, it's not a record, but I feel like it's worth mentioning for an eBay craziness thread.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/111911721024

Ethan from H3H3Productions put his hat on eBay and it's up to $70 million.

It was at $20m last time I saw it. I highly doubt the winner pays, however high it gets.