THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

9 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

The Hobby: When the records you picked up in the 90s with the change from your post-show, late night pizza purchases can now be used for a down payment on a modest home. 

There are quite a few super rare records mixed in that even in the 90's were very hard/impossible to find. Maybe this statement is true for the 80's tho.

3 hours ago, andynz said:

Ha, I got an email notification about something that I've wanted for a while (A Mark, Mission...) and saw the pics in the email. Closed it until I could get home from work to look. Can't believe nobody has thought about it with records. I'm sure it's been done before on ebay.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Circa-Survive-The-Great-Golden-Baby-Mega-Rare-12-Picture-Disc-Single-LP/283157368537?hash=item41ed7e8ed9:g:9bYAAOSwtvpa6xUk

This person is slinging some mega rare stuff. All of it is around $250 and all of it is so MEGA rare, I had no idea it existed. 

It's either a total load of shit, or the seller is literally crafting his own picture discs?