THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

1234 Go put a gold copy of NOFX - Ribbed on ebay. Interested to see what it goes for. I think they may have realized that they underpriced the Bush center label WOEs that they sold on discogs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOFX-Ribbed-Live-in-a-Dive-LP-BAND-ONLY-GOLD-VINYL-punk-fat-Wreck-chords/383590172101?epid=245787712&hash=item594fc185c5:g:zqAAAOSw6JJe5pyQ

Edited by shenanigans

2 hours ago, shenanigans said:

1234 Go put a gold copy of NOFX - Ribbed on ebay. Interested to see what it goes for. I think they may have realized that they underpriced the Bush center label WOEs that they sold on discogs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOFX-Ribbed-Live-in-a-Dive-LP-BAND-ONLY-GOLD-VINYL-punk-fat-Wreck-chords/383590172101?epid=245787712&hash=item594fc185c5:g:zqAAAOSw6JJe5pyQ

Wasn't Bush on all the center labels?

4 hours ago, mitchard said:

Went for $875... 

I expected $500 at least, but this is nuts. 

I saw I was in for about $600 but it surpassed that, I should buy something more practical. It's just Jawbreaker is one of my top 3 all time favorites and I've always wanted a copy, signed and for a good cause was the cherry on top

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

Someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about, or know how to use the internet for research.

Gotta love some sellers.

35 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

4 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about, or know how to use the internet for research.

Gotta love some sellers.

Maybe they were getting a whole lot of noisy pressings from the plant?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Reshiram said:

Wish I didn't open this. These were given away at record stores with the intentions of going to his die hard fans. Fuck this guy for trying to profit on a beloved deceased artist.

Not to be that guy but look how many color represses of Mac Miller, Nirvana, Elliott Smith, etc. Not to mention the small handful of Bowie reissues since he passed away. 

• 2 weeks later...