THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

41 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

as for a collector of the original singles, it's been heartbreaking to know, that after that Cough / Cool sold for like 12k a few months ago, I wil now never officially find one for a semi / not insane price..

ugh.  (and to think, I was only two away for completing..)

You never know and you’ve obviously been collecting for a long time, maybe one day you get lucky. 

44 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

as for a collector of the original singles, it's been heartbreaking to know, that after that Cough / Cool sold for like 12k a few months ago, I wil now never officially find one for a semi / not insane price..

ugh.  (and to think, I was only two away for completing..)

Just creeped your Discogs. So jealous of the yellow Horror Business and red Bullet. I've always considered those two variants to be the gold standards of Misfits records.

18 hours ago, aopps42 said:

You never know and you’ve obviously been collecting for a long time, maybe one day you get lucky. 

ha.  thanks for vote of encouragement!!  ha.  true  maybe one day.  cough / cool seems like it's on some other level tho.

18 hours ago, mitchard said:

Just creeped your Discogs. So jealous of the yellow Horror Business and red Bullet. I've always considered those two variants to be the gold standards of Misfits records.

thank you...  and yeah I honestly started collected years ago..  JUST cause I wanted those two on vinyl so so bad.  I also just got a white three hits...  but you know i thought i'd be able to find a numbered fiend club version of Evilive but I just have not been able to find it.  drives me nuts!!

This popped up as a BIN a week ago Friday. Immediately bought it. Got it in my hands five days later from Japan ($24 FedEx shipping!). Anyway, it's so fun:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-SX-7013-OST-LP-Vinyl-Pressing-Japan-OBI-John-Carpenter/324499305524?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

13 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

This popped up as a BIN a week ago Friday. Immediately bought it. Got it in my hands five days later from Japan ($24 FedEx shipping!). Anyway, it's so fun:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-SX-7013-OST-LP-Vinyl-Pressing-Japan-OBI-John-Carpenter/324499305524?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Craziness. 

19 minutes ago, ThunderPantz said:

If anyone is even vaguely interested in that, I'll knock off $20k as a VC discount for that variant. Hell, I'll knock off $21k for the RSD version. DM me.

***Free shipping!***

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Man., looking at that cover photo makes me realize how much old beeks has let himself go these last few years. Oy.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Haha, I love me some Brent Weinbach; his stuff always puts me in a good mood.

My favorite Brent thing aside from some Dress Up Gang moments was when I saw him live, he had chili busters as merch. I asked him about the phone number on it and he said he didn't know who it belonged to and said "you can try calling it." LOL