THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Yup, I just saw that. I'll sell all three of mine for $185pp.

Actually, this is what's motivating me to sell all my Gaslight shit come the start of the new year. I'd rather have a better set up than a bunch of Gaslight Anthem records (especially, if they're keeping the vinyl in print).

this is my own auction. its crazy. 72 USD after only 1 day.

i decided to keep only the orange copy, and now i am kind of glad i decided to sell this. i hope the half/half one goes for a bit too.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270323807545

i sold mine for like $69 on ebay about a month ago; looks like i should have waited

this is my own auction. its crazy. 72 USD after only 1 day.

i decided to keep only the orange copy, and now i am kind of glad i decided to sell this. i hope the half/half one goes for a bit too.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270323807545

I sold mine for around $50 to a member of this board, knowing damn well i could get more on ebay. I like to hook people up.

i sold mine for like $69 on ebay about a month ago; looks like i should have waited

http://cgi.ebay.com/Discount-J-Church-split-LP-emo-punk-RARE_W0QQitemZ270318887314QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270318887314&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|2 93%3A1|294%3A50

merry christmas to me. :)

Bought something from that dude... Its been about 50 days and still nothing :'(

http://cgi.ebay.com/LESS-THAN-JAKE-KEMURI-SPLIT-7_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a3Q7c65Q3a1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220334944292QQitemZ220334944292QQptZMusicQ5fonQ5fVinylQQsalenotsupported

got the infamous "grape ape" version of the ltj/kemuri split 7" record for 3.25!!!

last one that was on ebay before that went for 50 dollars!

not to mention that a lot less have a white cover too!

Know what really chaps my ass? it's that fucking Ebay though they'd be fucking smart and put a $4 cap on shipping. Thanks Ebay, now everyone has to read through all the descrip to find the REAL shipping price (this sucks when you're searching ebay just by looking at prices and shipping to find a good deal, i always read everything before i actually buy it, im just referring to the searching.) "oh and shipping is really 8.50, pay no mind to the $4 posted." are you fucking kidding me? Listen Ebay,you and me are super cool, but you've got to realize that people will always find a way to screw you and your system. I know I know, I wish I had more faith in humanity too. ah well, I know you'll never change. let's go get drunk and get some fine Asian beaver.

Know what really chaps my ass? it's that fucking Ebay though they'd be fucking smart and put a $4 cap on shipping. Thanks Ebay, now everyone has to read through all the descrip to find the REAL shipping price (this sucks when you're searching ebay just by looking at prices and shipping to find a good deal, i always read everything before i actually buy it, im just referring to the searching.) "oh and shipping is really 8.50, pay no mind to the $4 posted." are you fucking kidding me? Listen Ebay,you and me are super cool, but you've got to realize that people will always find a way to screw you and your system. I know I know, I wish I had more faith in humanity too. ah well, I know you'll never change. let's go get drunk and get some fine Asian beaver.
you can report them and they'll get a warning and if they do it more than once they'll be suspended

you can report them and they'll get a warning and if they do it more than once they'll be suspended

i just refuse to pay it. i've had it happen twice now, both times i didn't pay and the guy both times sent a msg after like 2 weeks and i replied bascially that it sated in the auction when i confirmed my bid that it was $4 shipping, i refuse to pay $10 for it. never heard back from either after that.