THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Nope, i think i sold my last copy for 28 but it seems like they have crept up a little more to about 35. that probably is the most expensive one sold.

sometimes "variants" of this pressing go up a little higher, but that is a little much.

I wonder if Jacob knows that his band wakes the dead? Didn't Comeback Kid try to do this.

I'm particularly enjoying his ebay username...

I saw Lazy Labrador referenced on another thread - I haven't been around here long enough to know the story, anyone care to share?

Are you at all familiar with the eBay seller awesomebuttons? She essentially just changed her name. In my opinion, her last few auctions - especially that On My Shield 7" - have been some of her craziest ones in a while. Tough times, I suppose.

Awesomebuttons/LazyLabrador also used to post on here, she even has a stickied thread. Her name is Lorin. She only lurks the forums now after some people called her out on her eBay auctions.

I just got the weirdest fucking message from someone on eBay:

[image]

I bought the Clash/Lily Allen split 7" (the b-side is Allen doing a cover of Straight to Hell), but not even from the seller who sent me that! I am so confused right now.

Sounds like somebody's mother sold the album because it was full of satan, and now the kid hates you for buying it?

I really wannna know what that means!

I just got the weirdest fucking message from someone on eBay:

[image]

I bought the Clash/Lily Allen split 7" (the b-side is Allen doing a cover of Straight to Hell), but not even from the seller who sent me that! I am so confused right now.

weird message. love that song straight to hell, though. I'll have to hear Lily Allen's cover. Street dogs covered it as well, sounds real nice.

that's why i start my ebay auctions just a bit below what I want for it. id be super bummed to sell a record i bought for $20 or whatever they were and get $5. could be a flipper, but also could need the money for important things too. im not even a big fan of the band but i'd buy it for less than $10ppd for the few songs i like.