THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/circa-survive-juturna-vinyl-/120901143850?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c26450d2a# ht_500wt_922

So many things about this auction I want to make fun of. No wonder she (he?) has no seller feedback yet.. If I bought this I would leave feedback "need to learn how to describe things better"

Where's linkinparkhood? He's been looking for this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/circa-survive-juturna-vinyl-/120901143850?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c26450d2a# ht_500wt_922

So many things about this auction I want to make fun of. No wonder she (he?) has no seller feedback yet.. If I bought this I would leave feedback "need to learn how to describe things better"

Where's linkinparkhood? He's been looking for this.

WTF? How is it at 96$?? People don't even know if it's the picture disc or swirl version ::)

how much do they usually go for?

Thanks +1 popsike.com is my new friend

You may want to bookmark CollectorsFrenzy.com as well. Same as PopSike but you there's no limit on how much you can look up.

Thanks +1 popsike.com is my new friend

You may want to bookmark CollectorsFrenzy.com as well. Same as PopSike but you there's no limit on how much you can look up.

Actually, Popsike only lets you do something like 20-30 searches a day. But you can register a couple usernames with different emails to get around it.