THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

First Class Mail is actually cheaper than Media Mail for 7-inches.

It actually is usually cheaper to ship 7s first class over media mail but not for me considering how much packing material I use (w/delivery confirmation). I pack my items to the point where they're ready for war. Usually costs me 20-30 cents more to send first class over media when it comes to 7s.

Use stamps.com -- delivery confirmation is free for all First Class Mail!

It actually is usually cheaper to ship 7s first class over media mail but not for me considering how much packing material I use (w/delivery confirmation). I pack my items to the point where they're ready for war. Usually costs me 20-30 cents more to send first class over media when it comes to 7s.

Use stamps.com -- delivery confirmation is free for all First Class Mail!

I know, thanks though. My last printer took a dump and I haven't bought a new one yet.

this guy is on his way to being the next fraziermart or awesomebuttons/lazylabrador. not everything is completely riduclous, but a lot of it is.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.h....kulelej oychoir

lol @ Infinity On High pic disc for $99.99. Such a shitty album, and I don't think even a FOB fan boy would pay that price.

My biggest want. Appeared on eBay a few days ago for $10. Disappeared the next day and then the seller relisted it for 1700%

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170837974482?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1252

I noticed you took Lilys - In the Presence of Nothing out of your sig. Did you come across one?

I was surprised to see it in your sig since I figured no one else around here gave a damn about that band besides myself.

MOTHER FUCK!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item2a1a8c37ec&item=180834023404&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=CiCiFArXzp%252F0LBJqdyvr%252B9uQxsw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1257

No one else cares, blah blah, but I really regret having so much of their crap. I usually don't find things on ebay anymore that I don't have, and when I do, it's the really pricy stuff, and I'm not able to get it usually.

I could've gone for this easy.

FUCK.

MOTHER FUCK!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item2a1a8c37ec&item=180834023404&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=CiCiFArXzp%252F0LBJqdyvr%252B9uQxsw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1257

No one else cares, blah blah, but I really regret having so much of their crap. I usually don't find things on ebay anymore that I don't have, and when I do, it's the really pricy stuff, and I'm not able to get it usually.

I could've gone for this easy.

FUCK.

I never understand posts like these. You check the ended auctions of a band that you collect but don't keep up on the current auctions? I'm genuinely curious. I have ebay send me daily e-mails so I don't run into these situations.

Checked the completed listings after checking the stuff that's up currently. Most of the stuff I don't have that's up right now, I'm not in a position to do ($700+ for their first 7", $50 for a Japanese import single that mainly goes for less when it comes up for auction and not BIN, etc., etc.).

I've fallen way behind in keeping up with this band, as I have to get everything on import 'cause in the last ten years, only their greatest hits compilation from 2002, their 2007 album, and their 2009 albums have been released in the States. None of the singles, and only one of those got a US pressing on vinyl (of course being the git I am, I bought both the UK and US versions).

When I'm in a better spot financially, I'll start scouring better, but I just hate it when shit like that slips by me.