THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Surprised to see that Static Tensions box go for half of what it usually does. I got the plexiglass version of Time Will Fuse off Discogs for a pretty good price ($30). I'm still on the hunt for a glass version of To Walk a Middle Course (at a decent price).

LOL at the dude with his homemade bullshit awards. He seems to be selling a fair amount of them.

Obviously people are paying retarded prices for this crappy NOFX 7"

http://www.ebay.com/....&prg=1004&rk=3

but I got a kick out of the message sent to the seller:

Q: The crystal I wear around my neck contains an essence that gets recharged when i jack it with a bro who also has a crystal. It gives me confidence at work, home, social situations, etc. Nobody knows it's a JO crystal but me and my bros. I have seen it glow white while jerking it with a bud thats how I know this is real. You can come over for as long as you want but I need a picture of you preferably wearing a crystal before I waste my time. Jul-19-12

A: Uhm...Yes?

OH SHIT!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4aba3eae62

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec07ed9a6

2 more of the Jack White Flexi discs have hit eBay. Curious to see how much they'll go for this time around.

I still have wet dreams of finding one of these in a field or on the side of the road on the way to work or something. Then I wake up, and it makes me sad...

Q: The crystal I wear around my neck contains an essence that gets recharged when i jack it with a bro who also has a crystal. It gives me confidence at work, home, social situations, etc. Nobody knows it's a JO crystal but me and my bros. I have seen it glow white while jerking it with a bud thats how I know this is real. You can come over for as long as you want but I need a picture of you preferably wearing a crystal before I waste my time. Jul-19-12

A: Uhm...Yes?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That was copy/pasted from some absurd craigslist ad from a guy obviously looking for people to jerk off with him. Me and my friends quote it all the time.

Example:

Friend: Hey you going out tonight?

Me: Nah I'm kinda tired I'm just gonna stay in and charge my J.O. crystal.

Friend: Alright text me if it starts glowing that's how you know it works.