THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Lawrence-Arms-Ghost-Stories-Clear-Vinyl-29-550_W0QQitemZ130267743497QQcmdZViewIt em?hash=item130267743497&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318 ha ha i love how people were going ape shit over these on ebay

and its a low number to! 29/550

I believe that is the second pressing. Whoever bought it still made a couple dollars, but it probably wasn't worth the effort.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330286804266

damn 61 for underoath define the great line

this is redic

Another reason people on eBay are retarded. There are 2 copies for BIN: $45 and $59, plus one went for $20 about a week ago, and another for $50 this month. It was also available for $17 in a webstore until 2 weeks ago.

Guest noeffinidea
so i got boned by a guy who's apparently in korea who listed a queen LP as $4 shipping, then sent me an invoice saying $17. needless to say, it's not getting paid. probably wrong thread, but felt like bitching anyways.

That happens all the time with international sellers man...it's not his fault. Whenever you see an international sale, especially a country real real far like Korea, then you should email him first before you bid. Common sense will tell you that you're not getting anything shipped from Korea for $4.

it was listed on US ebay though and didn't say anywhere international auction. and when i bid, the confirmation screen that came up had $4 domestic shipping listed. so therefore, distinctly feel like it's the sellers problem. and seeing how ebay is anymore, i'll win if i do fight it.

I'm interested to see how this plays out. It is the seller's problem, but only b/c ebay now forces anyone listing a record that could be won by a US bidder to offer a $4 option. I foresee lots of international sellers refusing to ship items to the US because of this sort of situation.

This is the first Alkaline Trio/Smoking Popes split 7-inch to hit eBay in a little while, and with three days left, it's ALREADY over $100. Ridiculous:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-Smoking-Popes-New-Years-Evil-7-Vinyl_W0QQitemZ280288052294QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item280288052294&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318