THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I gotta admit, this bums me out

http://cgi.ebay.com/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-SINK....3 %3A1|294%3A50

$50 and the reserve still isn't met? It's a god damn 7" record of something that is still in print. if you want to sell it, go for it. But really to set the reserve at past $50? That's just greed.

That's impact's auction.

I gotta admit, this bums me out

http://cgi.ebay.com/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-SINK....3 %3A1|294%3A50

$50 and the reserve still isn't met? It's a god damn 7" record of something that is still in print. if you want to sell it, go for it. But really to set the reserve at past $50? That's just greed.

That's impact's auction.

Is there something special about it? Like is the money going to charity or to pay for an operation or something? Because otherwise, it's still ridiculous.

I'm selling a ton of my Gaslight shit starting next week but I won't have reserves on any of it. That's just silly.

Well I offered him $10 for this and this was the counter offer:

"shugarecords has sent you a counteroffer for the following eBay item. You have 48 hours or until the listing ends to consider the offer.

JIMMY EAT WORLD the middle 7" mint- 2001 RED VINYL

Offer price: $250.00"

I really like my idea.

Post something with an insane BIN but post clearly in the description that you're taking lower offers (maybe even buy that subheadline). Then when you get a good offer, message the kid and say to email you. Get them to agree to pay for it off ebay. Take the record down, sell it to some kid and save the seller fees.

I hate doing BIN's or I'd do this.

Well I offered him $10 for this and this was the counter offer:

"shugarecords has sent you a counteroffer for the following eBay item. You have 48 hours or until the listing ends to consider the offer.

JIMMY EAT WORLD the middle 7" mint- 2001 RED VINYL

Offer price: $250.00"

Haha, he can't be serious.

That's impact's auction.

Is there something special about it? Like is the money going to charity or to pay for an operation or something? Because otherwise, it's still ridiculous.

I'm selling a ton of my Gaslight shit starting next week but I won't have reserves on any of it. That's just silly.

congratulations, you will get special bonus points for having no reserves

congratulations, you will get special bonus points for having no reserves

lol

That's impact's auction.

I was just pointing out that that record is being sold by Impact (who is a member of this board). You can do with that information what you want. I was not saying that there's anything special about anything. Please don't attempt to put words in my mouth or make assumptions based around the facts that I'm stating.

FSF's The Moon is Down for less than $40. Kicking myself b/c I thought it ended later tonight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290287159650

dude believe me i am beyond pissed i know there is a repress in the works and all but still. I had to work tonight so i asked my girlfriend to bid on it for me and at the time she was at wall mart, 3 hours before the end of the auction. After the end of the auction i got a text hey sorry I've been at walmart with my parents grocery shopping for 3 hours. who the FUCK go's grocery shopping for 3 fucking hours????