16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

Ordering will be open for an week or so and then there will be a cut off time. The people who ordered will have the only chance to get the ONLY variation limited to 100 copies.

Is this referring to the people who ordered the Lillingtons box set from the Lillingtons thread? How did you keep all these names straight? Kudos sir. Kudos.

e60c07b3-5590-4d86-9246-94f4befa88e7_zpsHere's a sample image of the "They Came From The Shadows" LP from the TBR boxed set plus a funny hat we added just because we thought it looked a little ridiculous. All the jackets are redone with the special Chris Shary touch.

I really hope everybody enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed re-tooling everything and we've a couple of first time ever things so we'll see how they turn out.......

Cheers,

Todd

e60c07b3-5590-4d86-9246-94f4befa88e7_zpsHere's a sample image of the "They Came From The Shadows" LP from the TBR boxed set plus a funny hat we added just because we thought it looked a little ridiculous. All the jackets are redone with the special Chris Shary touch.

I really hope everybody enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed re-tooling everything and doing a couple of first time ever tried things so we'll see how they turn out.......

Cheers,

Todd

So this is the sombrero variant!

286ab8ac-50aa-4513-a493-12689ba7ed24_zpsHere we have a unprinted die cut jacket. What you see is a plain white jacket with a red record showing through the jacket.

This color combination would be for the Live in 06 LP. The rest of the jackets are also done like this as well to go along with the color combination with the associated LP. 

I really hope everybody enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed re-tooling everything and we've a couple of first time ever things so we'll see how they turn out.......

Cheers,

Todd

Fyi on the silly hat I added only to make me laugh as far as posting it on VC this way, the sombrero isn't really there for the actual release.

:-)

Todd