16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

$130 includes postage in the US. Outside the US the price listed is $10 off actual shipping costs so it's essentially $120 + shipping. I listed 15 countries shipping so far, if your country isn't listed send us a message and I'll add it, that way you can pay for everything at once. I used the countries we sent the Lillingtons box set to as a guide but I'm sure that there will be TBR fans in countries I missed.

(debe not todd)

I couldn't find the list if countries on the Clearview site - perhaps it doesn't show before the pre-order is active. In any case - please make sure Denmark is on the list ;-)

Thanks!

$130 includes postage in the US. Outside the US the price listed is $10 off actual shipping costs so it's essentially $120 + shipping. I listed 15 countries shipping so far, if your country isn't listed send us a message and I'll add it, that way you can pay for everything at once. I used the countries we sent the Lillingtons box set to as a guide but I'm sure that there will be TBR fans in countries I missed.

(debe not todd)

So I'm trying to make sense of the description on the Clearview site.  If we order through you, Todd, we'll either get a /100 tie dye copy, or the /200 florescent yellow or green?  Are the /300 retail colors peppered throughout there as well?  Maybe I'm just too cloudy-brained this morning to make sense of any of it.  I'll try again later.

So I'm trying to make sense of the description on the Clearview site.  If we order through you, Todd, we'll either get a /100 tie dye copy, or the /200 florescent yellow or green?  Are the /300 retail colors peppered throughout there as well?  Maybe I'm just too cloudy-brained this morning to make sense of any of it.  I'll try again later.

Valid question, I was wondering too. 

I was also wondering that. Combined with the fact that he said the tie-dyed ones would only be sold through Clearview, it sounds like the odds of getting a tie-dye are 1 in 3, which is prettttttty good. Bue even the fluorescent colors sound rad anyway.

if we happen to sell past the 300 mark, I.ll end up adding green and yellow and decrease the retail color numbers.