16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

• 1 month later...

its the end of april and june is getting closer and closer! my excitement is starting to boil over! I'm purchasing this as educational material for my son. so when the faithful day comes where he looks up at me and goes "why do all my friends listen to terrible music?" I can look him in the eye and say because they have bad parents. (who don't listen to good music)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure this one work kinda like the Lillingtons set did but fewer variations and variations won't be for sale separately, they will be sent out at random to who ever orders on line from us. Ordering will be open for an week or so and then there will be a cut off time. The people who ordered will have the only chance to get the ONLY variation limited to 100 copies. This will be the only true variant although there will be a few different color variations of the bonus LP's. The color will be determined by who you get them from. A label in Germany will be getting 100 copies, the band will be getting 200 copies, interpunk will be getting 200 copies and Fat Record store will be getting an unknown quantity of box sets, the rest should be going to record stores. So, I really hope drew isn.t correct when he says over 500 copies will be flipped on eBay. We did really well I'd say by not to many of the Lillingtons hitting eBay. As far as I saw, only about 5 or so out of 500 hit eBay and that ain't to bad.

Have a good night everybody,

Todd

Anyone know what the price is going to be for this? Will this also be sold only through Interpunk like the lillingtons set? I will be ordering from the UK too, so I guess I will be stiffed on the postage but it will defo be worth it... 

Not sure yet what the price will be. It's an 8 LP box set and all the covers are dye cut and the box is muuuch heavier this time. I learned allot from the Lillingtons and so my lessons were taken into the TBR set. I.m really hoping that everyone is fucking blown away by this one. As soon as I get a final cost to produce this thing, I.ll have a better idea what it will hit the streets for.

Cheers,

Todd

Yeah price isn't necessarily an issue, just wondering really. Speculate to accumulate and all that, as a big TBR fan from the UK, I didn't get into them until They Came From The Shadows. At this point I still have yet to get hold of any on vinyl so it would make sense to get them all in one nice job lot. Thanks for all the info guys, I will keep my peepers peeled! 

[...] The people who ordered will have the only chance to get the ONLY variation limited to 100 copies. This will be the only true variant although there will be a few different color variations of the bonus LP's. The color will be determined by who you get them from. A label in Germany will be getting 100 copies, the band will be getting 200 copies, interpunk will be getting 200 copies [...]

any chances eurofolks can preorder this through the german label to save on shipping?