16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

Not saying only way to do it but if you want a way of randomizing the variant distribution:

- Put all the orders in a single column of an excel spreadsheet. Maybe just the order numbers will suffice.

- in the adjacent column of the first order, type "rand()", click on the lower right corner of the cell, and drag it all the way down

- Copy the random numbers, right click, and "paste values" (so excel doesn't replace them with new random numbers when you sort).

- Use the sort feature on the two columns to find the 100 people who had the largest random numbers associated with their order number.

Just thought with the new webstore and stuff maybe you might get some use out of it. If you have your own system, cool.

i don't get it. 

what kind of glass?

won't those crack/crush during shipping?

wouldn't glass scrape against vinyl?

is this like some star trek transparent aluminum shit or what?

I honestly can't tell if you're pretending to be obtuse.  :wacko:

If not, he's just talking about crystal clear ("glass"-like) poly sleeves, as opposed to those hazy, slightly white-ish poly sleeves that you usually find.

Nobody, I mean nobody made glass clear inner sleeves, so I found a place in MA that was able to

produce them and they will even have a little printing on them.. had to be completely clear so it didn't

change the color of the vinyl through the die cut portion.

this is amazing

I honestly with I had copies to give you for the records you lost but I don't own most of my own releases..

:-(

no worries man. i appreciate the thought! the more i follow this and see the work you're doing, makes me think about all the rad stuff you have put out. i try not te mention it but sometimes it comes out haha. its ashame you dont even have them for yourself, thats a super bummer there! knowing you, they went to somebody who truly enjoys them tho!

man, the inner sleeve idea sounds so awesome, so pumped to see this! anything speacial for the box to store them in or will it be like the regular lillingtons cardboard box?

clear inner sleeve sounds amazing, but what's with warning device? Cover should be yellow and the vinyl yellow too?

you are correct, all of the covers are now primarily black with the color TBR and skull with cross rockets die cut out so the colored vinyl will show through and hopefully match the printed colors.

:-)

Todd