OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

http://www.earthanalogrecords.com/

The "Latest News" posting from 2/9 says: "Original vinyl pressings of Hum’s “You’d Prefer an Astronaut” will be
available here around February 25. Copies will include a limited edition and completely exclusive 12.5″ x 12.5″ Jay Ryan re-interpretation of the cover. Super excited about this. Haven’t seen what Jay came up with yet, but I know it will be cool! More details to follow. We are very happy to finally make these available to all of our kind fans. Thanks for your patience!  – mt"

Sorry if this is old news, but I did a search and didn't find anything.

http://www.earthanalogrecords.com/

The "Latest News" posting from 2/9 says: "Original vinyl pressings of Hum’s “You’d Prefer an Astronaut” will be

available here around February 25. Copies will include a limited edition and completely exclusive 12.5″ x 12.5″ Jay Ryan re-interpretation of the cover. Super excited about this. Haven’t seen what Jay came up with yet, but I know it will be cool! More details to follow. We are very happy to finally make these available to all of our kind fans. Thanks for your patience!  – mt"

Sorry if this is old news, but I did a search and didn't find anything.

oh great ill try to be available around then  :ph34r:

(Note: The new re-issue vinyl copies currently available for pre-order from Shop Radio are the result of a manufacturing and distribution deal between SRC and Sony that is in violation of Hum’s contract with RCA. We didn’t approve any of it and we won’t make a nickel off of it. Neither party informed us it was happening and neither seems to care about our thoughts on the matter. Just thought you should know what you’re getting there. )

Guest realtalk

(Note: The new re-issue vinyl copies currently available for pre-order from Shop Radio are the result of a manufacturing and distribution deal between SRC and Sony that is in violation of Hum’s contract with RCA. We didn’t approve any of it and we won’t make a nickel off of it. Neither party informed us it was happening and neither seems to care about our thoughts on the matter. Just thought you should know what you’re getting there. )

SRC, if this is true, you are:

F U C K I N G S C U M A S S H O L E S

Next-level bootlegging and flipping.

Bottom-feeder style shit if this is true.

Will never support you ever again if true.

Feel free to retort SRC...

THANKS FOR CLARIFYING SRC!!!  THEIR GLORY REIGNS!   :D

(This post should also clear the air for the moron who so cleverly pieced together that I work for SRC... you know who you are, dummy. Clearly I do not work for them.)

(This post should also clear the air for the moron who so cleverly pieced together that I work for SRC... you know who you are, dummy. Clearly I do not work for them.)

MIGHT I SUGGEST that SRC graciously donate a percentage of sales to the band.  that's the responsible thing to do.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah this happened to Glassjaw twice already, cry me a river.  Glassjaw however was smart and sold six-dollar-a-piece singles and lots of merch.  They even did some touring and still are touring.

Hum is lazy, so you know... fuck 'em.

I support SRC, especially in light of recent / upcoming / rumored pressings.

Yeah this happened to Glassjaw twice already, cry me a river.  Glassjaw however was smart and sold six-dollar-a-piece singles and lots of merch.  They even did some touring and still are touring.

Lazy? You mean, with real life and stuff? 

So they are getting screwed by a major label so fuck them right? 

Glassjaw likes to rip off their fans, so I guess Hum should do the same. Embrace entitled bullshit American culture, right?

Lazy? You mean, with real life and stuff? 

So they are getting screwed by a major label so fuck them right? 

Glassjaw likes to rip off their fans, so I guess Hum should do the same. Embrace entitled bullshit American culture, right?

Yeah, i think Glassjaw was a terrible example for this person to use. They cut out the record label and rip off the fans themselves!

I support SRC, especially in light of recent / upcoming / rumored pressings.

With that post you have become the worst user here. TeenageEric >>>>>>>>>>>> Firefoxussr