OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

Update, Tuesday, April 16…

I will have another round of 50 each of Electra and Astronaut made available sometime on Sunday or perhaps early next week. Depends on my studio work schedule. Stay tuned and check back often for details. Thanks!

Update, Tuesday, April 16…

Oh my goodness but a few of you are still waiting for your records from the last round. I have a handful that still need to ship. They are packed up now sitting next to me and going out in tomorrow’s mail. If you have not yet received your order you are one of the unlucky ones suffering from me being a bit overworked. Apologies!! Thank you so much for your patience!! Your record is shipping April 17!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update, Friday, May 17…

Sorry for the radio silence. Been too busy with teaching and studio to continue the distro of the vinyl records. But, getting caught up on things and have another 50 of each flattened and ready to go! I’ll make these available sometime toward the end of next week. Stay tuned, and thanks to everyone for being so patient and kind. Have a great day and wonderful weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Update, Friday, May 31…
Let’s do this! Will make some vinyl records available at the store tomorrow (saturday) morning and sunday evening. (As in, June 1 and June 2.) Saturday morning’s sale will start at 9:00 a.m. central time. Sunday evening’s sale will be at 8:00 p.m. central time. I have about 60 of each record flattened and packaged up, so we’ll do 30/per at each sale. See ya then, and have a great weekend! (Don’t forget: If you have already successfully purchased a particular record, please do NOT purchase a second copy. We want for as many people to get access to these records as possible, right? Be nice. Ebayers are kindly asked to leave us alone.)