OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

listened to my copies last night.  Electra is flawless and sounds gorgeous.  So stoked to have a copy of this finally, and in such awesome condition.  My YPAA would be perfect except for one skip on side A which causes the record to hang in the same place, like a locked groove.  Otherwise the thing is flat, clean and sounds great.  

This thing skipped a couple times. Feeling the grooves, tons of tiny paper and whatever else stuck. Took some cleaning.

I might be preaching to the choir, but did you guys really try to clean after you heard a skip? I could get all of the gunk out just spraying a solution and wiping with my brush and cloth.

Mine is wobbly as hell too, but I'm listening in my office with a cheap TT and it still sounds pretty good. Might play better on my nicer TT.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually emailed Matt about this a while back and he said this:

sadly, while recorded to analog tape, this record was mixed to DAT. Thatwas the technology of the time and the only mixdown solution available tous in that particular studio at that particular time. Unlike my studio,which is entirely analog, right down to the toilets. peace,mt

Got my records in today! The prints are awesome, as I suspected. Listened to You'd Prefer An Astronaut and the only minor imperfections I've noticed is a small pop at the beginning of Stars and a few pops in the quiet parts of the last song, Songs of Farewell and Departure. Not anything to fret over, and perhaps a good cleaning would take care of it. Pretty blown away by the sound quality to be honest. Gonna spin Electra next, will report back!

Got my records in today! The prints are awesome, as I suspected. Listened to You'd Prefer An Astronaut and the only minor imperfections I've noticed is a small pop at the beginning of Stars and a few pops in the quiet parts of the last song, Songs of Farewell and Departure. Not anything to fret over, and perhaps a good cleaning would take care of it. Pretty blown away by the sound quality to be honest. Gonna spin Electra next, will report back!

So how was it?  I would really like to be able to get my hands on that one and Downward.  I remember reading somewhere about Earth Analog label selling these but I checked before and they were sold out.  Am I correct in understanding that there has been multiple "batches" of these that have become available?