Best things you've ever found written or drawn on or in a used record?

I have a Severin 7" that has a letter from a band member to the label (if I remember correctly) inside of it. Definitely not what I was expecting but I found it to be really cool. I'll have to dig that up in the next day or two. I also have a Goldfinger CD with a note to a friend and the drummer's phone number inside. I know I have a few other records with similar little "additions" that make me think, "damn, some of these guys are jerks for selling records that their friends gave them".

Bought a box of 70's, 80's hard rock/metal from craigslist.  Ya know Maiden, Priest, Sabbath, Rainbow, Deep Purple, etc.  I was blown away by the condition so I took the entire lot, maybe 85 records, they only asked 40 bucks so I ran with it.  Got them home and started really digging into it and cleaning them all.  By the time I was done I had a good sized pile of old dried up weed, basically turned to dust, and 2 pens.  They warned me about the weed since I saw some in a gatefold I was looking at.  :D

Still one of the best craigslist experiences I ever had.

I have several signed jackets/dust sleeves/labels by their respective artists with random messages/drawings... henry rollins, kepi, ben weasel... to name a few. and of course the 70's and 80's records with their former owner's names and such. you know.

the best of the best though is a promo N'Sync 12" for Tearin' Up My Heart i acquired thru a friend:

http://www.discogs.com/NSYNC-Tearin-Up-My-Heart/release/430591

It was signed by Justin Timberlake just above the spindle hole... and after the record was signed, my friend made some alterations (in italics) which now say:

'N SYNC

with my cock

TEARIN' UP MY ASSHOLE (heart was crossed out). 

there was a time where i put out a record and then years and years later i found it at a local record store and it had notes from a father, his son, his gf, and the neighbor boy. it was pretty cool. it was the best time of my life.

+1 for the creativity.

For those who don't get it: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/gaslight-anthem-explore-musics-power-in-every-word-handwritten-20130219?stop_mobi=yes

it got me thinking about writing notes on the sleeve protectors during listens, with no intent to sell them down the road, but years down the road i can could see how i was feeling and what was going through my head at the said time.  still can't figure out if i would find it cheesy after a couple times and stop doing it. might as well try.

I was at a flea market looking through some vinyl bins...picked up what I think was a Rolling Stones album...take it out to check it...and out falls a pot leaf....lets just say I did not buy that one

Also picked up a Led Zeppelin record once to find that it had another Led Zeppelin in there with it! Talk about buy one get one free!

I was at a flea market looking through some vinyl bins...picked up what I think was a Rolling Stones album...take it out to check it...and out falls a pot leaf....lets just say I did not buy that one

people would of seriously paid boo kuu money if you punched a hole in the center and called it a pot leaf variant.