PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

8486388598_398dec51fa_b.jpg

Gatefold Vinyl lp edition of Hrvrd 2nd full length. From the birds cage will be available TODAY 2/18 AT 12:30PM EST 

ETR Webstore Exclusive Color variant Pressed on clear vinyl with white swirl-Limited to 225 copies + 25 coin flips randomly inserted

Equal Vision Records will handling all digital and cd aspects of the release which will be AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE & online digitally this TUESDAY. EVR will also have their own color variant of the vinyl "solid grey" in their webstore on 2/18 as well

ETR variant is out of /225, Hot topic will have a clear blue variant /275, EVR will have a solid grey variant /100, bundle package variant is classic black vinyl /100 and then we will also have a hidden variant called a "coin flip" which are RANDOMLY inserted into orders from all retailers and are limited to 70 total copies. Each one of those are unique and have two different colors on each side of the record. Gotta Groove Records posted some samples on their fb page last week which looked amazing! Entire pressing is out of 750 or close to it including the coin flips. ETR will have 225 white with clear and 25 coin flips hence the 250 total for sale as mentioned above

Bundle package will include:

"The inevitable and I" Vinyl LP(2nd pressing) on Blue/Clear Swirl w/ Oxblood Splatter -  Limited to 100 total copies

"From the Bird's Cage" Vinyl Lp on Classic Black Vinyl - Limited to 100 total copies

The inevitable and I on CD(2nd pressing with new band name)

HRVRD Tour dvd

and the final 100 copies from the 2009 CD repress of the "Animals" Ep which come in a screen printed cd jacket

Plus each package will have various old posters, flyers & stickers from the "Harvard" days

Please note-   The coin flips will not be included in the package but if you are a variant collector and order the bundle and a solo etr variant  or two and then make a note in the comments about a coin flip and your a vc members, Ill do my best to try and get you the hidden variant.

Here is a photo of the exclusive variant of The Inevitable and I 2x12" Repress that comes with the bundle + the hand screen printed packaging of the Animals CD EP that is also included in the bundle (and only in the bundle - these are the last of the original copies!):

Ross doesn't have a computer at the moment so if you have a question about anything email him ---> [email protected] instead of sending him PMs

8485415863_6fd91ecb81_c.jpg

8485424951_7f98d6b467_c.jpg

8485424657_2e78c4307e_c.jpg

Here is a photo of some of the coin flips - the left side is the A side and right side is B side for the same record in each row.

8488247080_9d3bde7f63_c.jpg

I know - did I do something wrong?

"AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE & online digitally this TUESDAY. EVR will also

have their own color variant of the vinyl "solid grey" in their webstore

on 2/18 as well"

Sorry, this just made it seem like it would be available Tuesday 2/18. I'm also an ass, so that could just be me.