PO: Hesitation Wounds- s/t 7"

brandy

http://secretvoicerecords.tumblr.com/post/43414871886/sv02-hesitation-wounds

Hesitation Wounds is the combined sound of different backgrounds and 5 hours of song writing. In May of 2012, the idea was to combine friends (some of whom had never met) from different bands and see what could happen in one afternoon. Jeremy Bolm (Touché Amoré), vocalist of Hesitation Wounds, commented, “I told Neeraj Kane (The Hope Conspiracy, Suicide File, Holy Fever), Jay Weinberg (ex-Against Me!), and Stephen ‘Scuba’ LaCour (Ex-Trap Them, True Cross), ‘Let’s write as many songs as we can on Sunday and record them on Monday.’ Jay was in town and Scuba agreed to come out from Arizona for the weekend. What we came up with was three songs and an intro. We recorded them Monday afternoon with long time friend and always-available-for-my-stupid-shit, Alex Estrada. Lyrically, the songs are about witnessing the murder of a friend, the life and death of the inspirational underdog folk singer Phil Ochs, and the overall reality of life. Sonically, it’s an abrasive / no strings attached outpouring of fast and heavy hardcore not far off from the bands we’re already responsible for. We’re proud of the outcome and we hope you enjoy.”

“This is SV02. (because I couldn’t live with myself having anyone else put money into such a capricious idea).” - Jeremy Bolm.

Pre-order info for Hesitation Wounds S/T 7inch will be coming soon, available on digital and vinyl from the DEATHWISH E-STORE.

HESITATION WOUNDS:
Neeraj Kane - guitar
Jay Weinberg - drums
Jeremy Bolm - vocals 
Stephen LaCour - bass

Its up now.
Edited by brandy

• 4 weeks later...

...and ordered. Is there a way to just funnel a portion of my checks directly to DW? Save me the hassle of having to place all these orders? ;-)

That would be awesome. 

You could just send your whole check, and we can cut out an allowance for you for "necessities" like food and shelter...

That would be awesome. 

You could just send your whole check, and we can cut out an allowance for you for "necessities" like food and shelter...

I live in San Francisco - that "shelter" allowance is pretty frightening!  But fear not - I will still get my monies to you in one form or another.